Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! 😂😂 she said holly affected her mental health and would cry about holly on live
She was part of the Kelly, Demi, Rhuben and Kaytie gang that called Holly out on her tit now she has gone back and couldn't get any further up Holly's backside she even claimed her mod status back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sherrie is ranting about her step kids saying they don’t make her life easy and they’re nightmares. Glad she thinks so little of her husbands kids. You’d think you wouldn’t get married if you think so low of them

• Wow
Sherrie is ranting about her step kids saying they don’t make her life easy and they’re nightmares. Glad she thinks so little of her husbands kids. You’d think you wouldn’t get married if you think so low of them
Wow, thats nice 🥴 and they say we are 'bullies' and 'trolls'.. imagine if they or their dad see that? Its giving evil stepmother vibes! Maybe theres a reason they 'dont make life easy', you never know.

She was part of the Kelly, Demi, Rhuben and Kaytie gang that called Holly out on her tit now she has gone back and couldn't get any further up Holly's backside she even claimed her mod status back!
Ahhh I see! who is rhuben? ive seen him mentioned a few times and in PF's but ive no idea who he is?
lmao how did holly deal with that cos im surprised that she didn't cast her out as a RogUe mOd, tbh.
The mind boggles 🥴

Reactions: 5
Don’t get how Rhiannon went from making videos about Holly being a scam and a liar to suddenly being right up her arse again???
Rhiannon is very toothfaced, a snake as we'd put it, more faces than a dice. Do I think Rhiannon agrees with what scruff does ? No I personally don't think she does but I do think she's going along with all this whether it's to keep the mod status or just to keep in with the crowd for the goss cos either way Rhiannon is not genuine

Reactions: 7
Rhiannon is very toothfaced, a snake as we'd put it, more faces than a dice. Do I think Rhiannon agrees with what scruff does ? No I personally don't think she does but I do think she's going along with all this whether it's to keep the mod status or just to keep in with the crowd for the goss cos either way Rhiannon is not genuine
I’ve seen Rhiannon in sooooo many other lives begging it up to become mod.

Contradicting herself already and it’s not even 9am 🙄

yesterday she said she had £2,700 in gifts.
she then confirmed you can only take out $1000 a day.
she has now ‘taken it all out’

makes no sense unless your lanky legs power walked you into TOMORROW!!!

stop lying you weird human!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Contradicting herself already and it’s not even 9am 🙄

yesterday she said she had £2,700 in gifts.
she then confirmed you can only take out $1000 a day.
she has now ‘taken it all out’

makes no sense unless your lanky legs power walked you into TOMORROW!!!

stop lying you weird human!
Yeah it’s true that you can only take 1000 out a day, so she’s still got gift money in there, shitting herself in case she gets banned (hopefully😂)

• Haha
Yeah it’s true that you can only take 1000 out a day, so she’s still got gift money in there, shitting herself in case she gets banned (hopefully😂)
Let's hope she does so she can lose her place in the ranking 🤣 she doesn't deserve to be there.

• Heart
She just said she needs a shower she stinks. She’s been awake 5 hours, got dressed & hasn’t showered. Disgusting witch

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s telling her dogs to duck off now. That cuddling and being all over them lasted long

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I turned her on for just a minute and heaven forbid she's after a new car, lashes and brows. So what happened to the transition fund she really is delving into that pot of money she made yesterday. Hope that woman who gifted her all those universes know it hasn't gone to the transition but new car, lashes and brows. Needless today that's me done tuning into her today

Wow. She can’t afford to buy box dye hair dye yesterday now she’s going to have her lashes and eyebrows done with someone tomorrow ? But that’s nothing to do with her transition money is it 😂😂

Wow. She can’t afford to buy box dye hair dye yesterday now she’s going to have her lashes and eyebrows done with someone tomorrow ? But that’s nothing to do with her transition money is it 😂😂
Don't forget the new car darrrrrllling. She wants to buy a car too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.