Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I turned her on for just a minute and heaven forbid she's after a new car, lashes and brows. So what happened to the transition fund she really is delving into that pot of money she made yesterday. Hope that woman who gifted her all those universes know it hasn't gone to the transition but new car, lashes and brows. Needless today that's me done tuning into her today
She is such a dick. I'm not watching her today either, it will be grotesque listening to how she is going to spend the money that isn't the gift money because that's for her transition... it's the same tit over and over again.

Reactions: 8
The only good thing is she's gone way down on the weekly rankings. Hopefully yesterday was a one off and won't happen again anytime soon. The quicker the scruff and con merchant is off the rankings for good, the better

Sure is creepy,reminds me of silence of the lambs.I don't what to come across as anyway transphobic ,but gut feeling telling me this person is not genuinely transitioning.Seen the genuine ones and they don't act vile like this,something doesn't add up.Think this is a man crossdressing on tiktok with other motives.Maybe it was an act to get away with prison and to beg money for the surgery which is not true and no intention of going through.This person doesn't shave for days and look after appearance either.I don't like how she speaks to the dogs.Its not nice and feel sorry for them.The relationship she as with the wife is not right either and wierd.Think they in it together to scam people.

Off out today for food and drinks. Surprise surprise!!
Thought exactly would do this soon as got hands on that money.Hit the jackpot yesterday the scumbag.Hope it was a one off thing as that money will soon be blown on herself at pub and other rubbish.Feel sorry for the nurse who gifted,as soon going to find out been scammed by this frauster scumbag.Ive been so grateful for been a member of this forum as nearly believed this person stories at 1st until felt something weird and checked up on here.I have never gifted these begs on tiktok and never will.This as been designed like gambling websites to suck you in to get you addicted.Should be stopped or spending limits at least put on.Can't bear to watch tiktok at moment as doing my head in with all the begs.Used to be fun during lockdown as just watched for the comedy videos.Total toxic now and you've got to watch your back constantly.

Last edited:
Wow vile exactly what I was saying yesterday that’s people genuinely believe this is for someone transition hasn’t yet realised their hard earned money is buying all
This tit for the beg …. Wake up people !!!

Just watched 5 mins getting advice on hair really really poor taste no morals what so ever vile

Reactions: 7
£40,000 she owes but will never be able to pay it. The court should demand that every single penny the scruff gets from TT should go towards that fine and not to fund her lifestyle that shes too lazy to afford herself cos she won't get up off her boney arse and get a job. HMRC should also be informed of her extra income, which is exactly what it is. If it's true and she's claiming for nerve damage or bipolar or whatever it is it's only fair she should be paying back into the system especially after getting 4k yesterday for nothin

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her followers are all thick as concrete 😭😂 none of that money is being saved for transition!!! Jesus. So transparent.
Darrrrllling they're all slightly special, not a brain cell to rub together. They wouldn't know a con merchant if it hit them in the face..I mean, there's one right under their nose and they still refuse to see it. 😂

• Haha
She literally had no money yesterday morning. Now she’s out shopping and getting her eyelashes done but NOT with the gift/transition money 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally had no money yesterday morning. Now she’s out shopping and getting her eyelashes done but NOT with the gift/transition money 😉
We all know it's coming out the pretend transition fund. She may be able to fool ppl but not us I'm too long in the tooth for birko beasts antics, well on to it. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope her eyelashes and eyebrows go crusty as hell. She is going to look like a man in drag with fake eyelashes, I'm sorry but I cannot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Holly says people don't need to gift and she doesn't treat people any differently if they do or not. But she also days sometimes to her mods don't block that person they're a gifted. So you do treat them differently you dope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.