Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not holly the potato head having the audacity to call somone else a 'potato girl' and saying how she 'needs to get a job she just sits there all day'
Pot or kettle, which one would you like to be holly?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thai fanny sounds like a dish at a back street Chinese
Can we not….. I am literally having Thai green curry for my dinner tonight, no lie 😂😂😂
Happy birthday shortbread, you funny human being! Hope the kids have given you a break today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If CS squirrelled every penny away toward surgery, I would (grudgingly) think ‘fair play’ to them … but she doesn’t and that’s what pisses me off.

If they could live in Jess’ wage alone, why can’t CS go and work 60 hours a week at Maccys and put every last bit of his wages away? They could have a Thai fanny within 12mths!! Without relying on anyone else
THIS!!! If you don’t NEED to work, but you have a desire to get something that costs more money than you have then why not go work and save everything you earn towards it?? I asked the question and got blocked 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
MERCH? MERCH FOR WHAT?! I’m done. Done done done

7A83F00E-E95C-4DB2-8BAB-703221C5E0AA.jpeg
duck off Rhiannon don’t give it ideas

• Haha
I’ve met some of these people commenting in her lives. I feel so sorry for them because they’re genuinely nice people with hearts of gold and they’re being sucked in to her bullshit

• Sad
Can we not….. I am literally having Thai green curry for my dinner tonight, no lie 😂😂😂
Happy birthday shortbread, you funny human being! Hope the kids have given you a break today!!
Thank you! And of course not! Been a bit of a pickle day. My boyfriends brother dog died this morning, then I saw my cousins little baby on her first scan.

Hi not seen this holly much on live today but just caught up with this thread.Is that nurse mad giving gifts to this complete scruff of a beg.Sick of all of them.Were in financial crisis and some people are genuinely struggling.This is what's wrong with tiktok needs stopping all this gifting.Most begs are scammers and frausters hoping someone rich or vulnerable gifts them big.Hmrc and the Dwp need to start investigating all this.

A rather late but just as valid happy birthday to Tattle fam OG @SforShortbread, hope you're having a lovely bday! 🎂🥳🎉❤

A meet and greet is ridiculous but I would love to see Holly yell and swear at trolls in real life that she cant mute or block. Maybe shed have Sherrie and the mods there as bouncers

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
All I got too say is woman!! If she thinks we are jealous of her she’s sadly mistaken at least we earn our money the honest way not like fagan stanley bleeping beg. I can go to sleep at night as I’m sure we all can, knowing the things we have and things we can have we haven’t had too sit on live and beg for all day. “I’m reviewing the situation” she really reminds me of fagan so much 😂😂😂😂

You can go,
But be back soon
You can go,
But while you're working
This place,
I'm begging on tiktok
Until you're home,
...Safe and sound
Fare thee well,
But be back soon
Who can tell
Where danger's lurking?
Do not forget this tune
Be back soon
How could we forget
How could we let
Our dear old Fagin worry?
We love him so
We'll come back home
In, oh, such a great big
Hurry
It's him that pays the piper
It's us that pipes his tune
So long, fare thee well
Pip! Pip! Cheerio!
We'll be back soon
You can go
But be back soon
You can go,
But bring back plenty
Of pocket hankerchiefs
And you should be clever thieves
Whip it quick,
And be back soon

My other half just said would these people gifting all this to holly do the same for a homeless person on the street?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m not jealous of the money I feel really really badly for these people that just haven’t seen through the bullshit yet and will later realise and kick themselves that they worked for that money just to give it to that beggar … they are being duped and just don’t see it … YET !!!

Reactions: 7
Don’t get how Rhiannon went from making videos about Holly being a scam and a liar to suddenly being right up her arse again???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.