Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to do a ‘silent’ live a while ago where she left it running for people to
come in and chat too each other. She isn’t on camera, looks like she’s started them up again.

She’s mentioned the triplet thing before.

Reactions: 7
What on earth is going on? Has this been on all night? I'm awake before my sproglett for a change and was doing my normal routine of flicking through tiktok and see she's still live 😐 what a fruitloop

Do we think there was once a J next to the light up H?

Golly was a triplet but the other 2 died? Have we heard this before?
I fell asleep on the sofa and when I woke up to go to bed I had a look about 2am and yes it was still on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So has Birkenhead beast chose TT over Jess is that why she's kipping on the sofa. I can't even understand why Natalie doesn't lash the beast out, good for nothin, except for beggin to get on the rising stars. Beast also said ppl were asking it to come back that's why she's back 🤷‍♀️ couldn't resist the money, the beg

She just said she uses the curly girl method on her hair - I don’t bleeping think so love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs she's talking about how she's thinking about creating merchandise. Hoodies and mugs with the dogs on. Imagine cutting about town with your finest Dolly Holly threads on 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine stewing in your Holly swamp, sipping from your Holly cup, drying your arse on your Holly towel, to the heady scent of dogs and weed from your Holly melts... an oasis of 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you have wax melts in a scent that reminded you of you old life at all? Just because Jess likes it surely if you were transitioning and you partner was supportive they would not put you through that? If it was the smell she loved get her a bottle and she can place some on a tissue so you don't have to have the whole house smelling of it. That would be absolutely no good for your mental health smelling a smell that makes you think of your old life.

Did someone really just suggest she becomes a school teacher really? I thank all the gods above that she is not near young impressionable minds!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s only talking about Merch because EQ has brought some out, you know she likes to copy her😂😂

• Haha
Has she actually? How bleeping ridiculous. Merchandise ffs.

Also I clicked on briefly just but it was aggressive fast cleaning kitchen time and I just can’t. Lol
She’s only talking about Merch because EQ has brought some out, you know she likes to copy her😂😂

• Haha
Has she actually? How bleeping ridiculous. Merchandise ffs.

Also I clicked on briefly just but it was aggressive fast cleaning kitchen time and I just can’t. Lol
Yeah, tennis ball key rings and EQ T-shirt’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t listen to an emotional song “ stop stop I can’t I just can’t with everything going on in my life at the moment “ 🤔 deffo trouble at mill

Shoutout to Tattle already this morning - apparently she won't do the lining paper live to 'not give tattle ammunition'.. that the Tattle you dont read right holly? ;)

The living room is a tip, I dont know how or why jess wants to work all day/week and then come back to that whilst H sits on her arse smoking weed, spouting nonsense and begging on TikTok.

As for merch.. LMAO. How long till she falls out/rips off the people she is 'collaborating' with and they end up blocked and on here?PF like so many have before.. As for wax melts, I dont think weed, dogs and monster are going to be big hits..

Interesting as well that H said she had some wax melts made for jess recently that were Chanel Bleu as that is apparently what H used to wear as Steve.. says it all imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s doing silent lives every night, so she’s definitely been exiled to the sofa😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Holly keep saying "we" and "our" in reference to her tiktok shop Jess has made it quite clear that tiktok is not for her!!

She’s doing silent lives every night, so she’s definitely been exiled to the sofa😂😂
No Darliiiiiinng she goes to bed and leaves us in the snug with the light and music! 🤣🤣

For someone e that was a chef there is also alot of food she doesn't eat

Anyone notice that last weeks amazon voucher never materialised because she "Left" and her account got banned

Oh dear she is suffering amnesia now!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.