Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying she would do 2 miles in 8 mins cos I remember thinking she was like roger bannister in chariots of fire with the 4 min mile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone watching Flu's live? theres someone on there commenting that Holly got Kat pregnant.. I actually refuse to believe that is true, thats too far surely..
Didn’t you know, darling? Holly trained with usain bolt and coached mo farah!
Nah she defo was Usain Bolt's coach

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Holly when you said you walked to New Brighton and back the ot
I remember her saying she would do 2 miles in 8 mins cos I remember thinking she was like roger bannister in chariots of fire with the 4 min mile 😂😂
The fastest mile walked is 5.31 minutes so Holly you need to get those record breakers people to Birkenhead and get them to watch you!! Especially when you can do it not even break a sweat and be able to smoke a fag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kat was definitely not pregnant I’d put all the money in the world on that

Reactions: 4
Just watched Thefactfreaks video about Flu. Why is he so up Holly's arse?
I don't like fact freak whatsoever..he's shown himself to have a biased opinion when it's supposed to be unbiased. I mean, how can fact freak be so called pals with holly and other ppl knowing what they've done and are doing to ppl. Maybe it's not ppl he's doing deep dives on that he should be looking into..maybe fact freak himself needs a deep dive on himself perhaps :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I don't like fact freak whatsoever..he's shown himself to have a biased opinion when it's supposed to be unbiased. I mean, how can fact freak be so called pals with holly and other ppl knowing what they've done and are doing to ppl. Maybe it's not ppl he's doing deep dives on that he should be looking into..maybe fact freak himself needs a deep dive on himself perhaps :unsure:
I agree with this SO much. When I first saw him, I thought he was going to be great, but then realised he wasn’t unbiased, nor the independent ‘force’ that he makes out.

He has championed Holly, and yet has a critical video up about ‘tik tok super begs’. Even if you like CS/Holly/Shrek/Burki Beat/Heave - you can’t deny they 1) lie, pathologically and 2) are the epitome of a lazy good-for-nothing Tik Tok beg.

Fact Freak, you have totally discredited yourself

• Heart
She said she ‘it’s tiktok or my marriage’ she’s clearly chosen tiktok over Jess. Nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe the Birkenhead beast is live, she can't help herself can she. "We're not speaking about that name today it's about me " 😂 typical really then isn't it holl nothing changes still a selfish twit

• Haha
She said too many lives have been spent speaking about others instead of her

Crocodile tears are back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.