Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E5DC631B-2636-47CB-A2CF-E8AD2D6DAFBF.png
Was in PF’s live earlier, this is apparently the messages Holly was sending to PF’s mods. Tbh dunno if I believe they’re genuine why is there a “hello” message up the top.

ps she’s bleeping raging tonight lads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘If it isn’t designed to go in here, it ain’t your hot tub and it ain’t your problem’
Babe you didn’t pay for the hot tub either😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guessing Jess wanted to go to bed so she needed validation from strangers 😂

• Haha
She looks like a comedy soap character in that hot tub. How long until something happens and it explodes and she goes into a fit of rage endlessly swearing.

• Haha
View attachment 1461098 Was in PF’s live earlier, this is apparently the messages Holly was sending to PF’s mods. Tbh dunno if I believe they’re genuine why is there a “hello” message up the top.

tbh I'd personally take everything fluu says with a mountain of salt. I've been following him since he started going after Lucy Rose a while ago and he was saying how he had nude pictures of her etc which of course turned out to be a massive lie as she barely moves from her one spot in bed let alone take nude pictures for fluu. A lot of what he says about Holly is right but he's also very strange and definitely has some stalker tendencies imo

Reactions: 12
What holly, really you're 42 luv. The face you're pulling in the swamp looks like somebody took your teddy bear away from you.. 😂

• Haha
Hols having her Sunday night swamp bath and hair wash ready for a busy week ahead x x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves a wee abrupt ending eh? Wonder if that was Jess out giving her tit for being live again😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the love of god Holly you can't play victim then do tit like this! You can't say that what Fluu is doing is wrong while you yourself are doing it.... 2 wrongs don't not make a right. Before you say he did it first like the average 10 year old, you have also stated that you think he is on the spectrum, you have also said that the police are dealing with it in which case let them deal with it! You also claim to be a better person than Flu if this is the case then these accounts shouldn't be happening and you should be rising above anything Flu throws at you. When you react badly and behave in a certain way you are just proving there is some truth in what Flu says because if there was no truth it wouldn't get to you the way it does!!

Attachments

For the love of god Holly you can't play victim then do tit like this! You can't say that what Fluu is doing is wrong while you yourself are doing it.... 2 wrongs don't not make a right. Before you say he did it first like the average 10 year old, you have also stated that you think he is on the spectrum, you have also said that the police are dealing with it in which case let them deal with it! You also claim to be a better person than Flu if this is the case then these accounts shouldn't be happening and you should be rising above anything Flu throws at you. When you react badly and behave in a certain way you are just proving there is some truth in what Flu says because if there was no truth it wouldn't get to you the way it does!!
Amen sister 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
View attachment 1461098 Was in PF’s live earlier, this is apparently the messages Holly was sending to PF’s mods. Tbh dunno if I believe they’re genuine why is there a “hello” message up the top.

I’ve had messages off her like that she comes across quite aggressive in her texts looks like it could be from her

I’ve had messages off her like that she comes across quite aggressive in her texts looks like it could be from her
I think they're genuine as they read like holly speaks/types. Also you can hear the aggression and irritation, the tone it is written in 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.