Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking I don’t tend to do it much it gives me a headache but here it is … she said whilst crying she doesn’t know what she’s going to do tt is her safe space stops the voices in her head which I kind of get I spent a lot of time talking to many people on a dating site because I was in a bad place and a message every few minutes was my way of speaking to people when I darent go outside and actually speak to people but she created all this drama if she had just kept it to how she was right at the start with the exaggerated fibs that you laughed off doing the cooking not being on live constant would any of us really come here to vent. I mean I wouldn’t have it was only the know it all been there done that attitude that brought me here and wow my eyes have been opened to the rest of it all. My point is it’s all self inflicted trying to blame flu and tattle for this and that if stuff wasn’t done before people wouldn’t have noticed it …. Basically if your tit stinks own it don’t lie you always get found out

wow just checked what I wrote my English teacher would be appalled with the lack of punctuation. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
8D0B61DF-B3DD-455A-85E9-2FDD410C39B5.png

I got the same results earlier too😂😂 (holly judging me again).

hope you’re okay @TheRealQueen❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just thought Holly was crying on live about leaving social media. A few weeks ago she was crying while packing her bag to jail.. I can recall her packing a notebook and saying I'm gonna start my book. Put your productive time into the book then H.

• Haha
Sorry guys I feel I’m lacking on here.
just in a bad place mentally so I just haven’t really been keeping track as much or posting I know.

Loved the re cap on here though lol. Hope you’re all ok x
Oh hun I feel you there I was there not so long ago and now I have got sucked into watching Holly's lives like a soap opera again 😔

Reactions: 4
This thread I will enjoy reading tomorrow, I can't read it now as sorry Holly I'm enjoying family time! But just to put it out there my hot tub was cold to hot.£7!!!!!! To heat it up so far!! Thats why she's not using it!

Reactions: 8
I have to say the cynic in me does find it very convenient that she had been told to come off social media just as all the drama has kicked off with Dave and his owners, the screenshots of a convo someone had with holly saying how her and jess aren't even a real couple and other things coming out. I personally think its just a way of making all this go away cos shes been found out - it must have absolutely killed her to have to admit yesterday that she actually lied about Dave. I also wonder if she is coming off to hide that dolly is or has been pregnant.

She also today freely admitted that she 'hasn't got any friends in real life' and apparently has no one apart from TT and thats 'why its so hard to come off'. We have been saying this for ages and yet were supposed to be jealous of her 🥴

As GCrew was in PF's live earlier, does this mean he is also banned from Holly's page?

I think shell be back soon and the secret account that no one is apparently allowed to know will be rumbled cos she cant keep anything to herself - looks at the address drama and constantly filming everywhere she goes

This thread I will enjoy reading tomorrow, I can't read it now as sorry Holly I'm enjoying family time! But just to put it out there my hot tub was cold to hot.£7!!!!!! To heat it up so far!! Thats why she's not using it!
have we seen the hot tub lately? I wouldn't be surprised if she sold it

Reactions: 10
🙌 🙌 that exactly...now the swamp will sit there unused -what a waste of ppls money but it's ok cos holly didnt contribute one penny to the swamp. I'm surprised she wasn't begging for the leccy to use it😂

I have to say the cynic in me does find it very convenient that she had been told to come off social media just as all the drama has kicked off with Dave and his owners, the screenshots of a convo someone had with holly saying how her and jess aren't even a real couple and other things coming out. I personally think its just a way of making all this go away cos shes been found out - it must have absolutely killed her to have to admit yesterday that she actually lied about Dave. I also wonder if she is coming off to hide that dolly is or has been pregnant.

She also today freely admitted that she 'hasn't got any friends in real life' and apparently has no one apart from TT and thats 'why its so hard to come off'. We have been saying this for ages and yet were supposed to be jealous of her 🥴

As GCrew was in PF's live earlier, does this mean he is also banned from Holly's page?

I think shell be back soon and the secret account that no one is apparently allowed to know will be rumbled cos she cant keep anything to herself - looks at the address drama and constantly filming everywhere she goes

have we seen the hot tub lately? I wouldn't be surprised if she sold it
She'll need to sell it soon cos there'll be no money rolling in now, no subscription, no free gifts 😂 . Feel sorry for the WhatsApp group cos she'll be asking for money soon just like she did to me and other ex friends on the group she's had previously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1456167
we’ll have all the dramatics
This has pissed me off, maybe cos I'm on the blob I don't know. I've been very lucky so far in my life to not have to deal with mental health issues. But some people, sadly, genuinely rely on Holly as a safe space. Dont ask why, cos I don't know myself. Shes can create such a huge trigger for some people. Or hollys obsessive fans will just be in sheer panic all weekend till she pops her face up. She's selfish.

Reactions: 10
What happens to the 260 people who spent £5.99 a couple of days ago subscribing?

Reactions: 7
Once Jess is forced to spend a couple of evenings with her she will soon send her packing back to Tikky Tok 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happens to the 260 people who spent £5.99 a couple of days ago subscribing?
Cashed out and spent darling. She will claim her monthly wage when the subscription renews. While pretending shes hiding away from tiktok

Surely the people who support her for long enough, *cough* becca. Will see that this is a regular occurance. When somebody outs her, and dishes out the receipts. She goes off crying like this. She will be back on Monday with 'this is my fight song' playing on alexa. Screaming nobody will bring me down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had three people in my life kill themselves an uncle, ex boyfriend and a friend, my niece is currently going through something and forks knives scissors and tablets have had to be locked away. I would never want anyone to harm themselves and if words by us on here or anyone have hurt that much seek help please I’m talking directly to you holly….. but to write that word and on social media when you know your ‘community’ has a lot of vulnerable people in, well that that word could trigger them please for the love of god change it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cashed out and spent darling. She will claim her monthly wage when the subscription renews. While pretending shes hiding away from tiktok

Surely the people who support her for long enough, *cough* becca. Will see that this is a regular occurance. When somebody outs her, and dishes out the receipts. She goes off crying like this. She will be back on Monday with 'this is my fight song' playing on alexa. Screaming nobody will bring me down.
Not ‘this is our fight song’ 😂😂😂😂 ☠

• Haha
Sforshortbread has finished me off with that mental image 💀💀💀💀💀💀 😂😂😂😂😂
So I’m guessing she’s done this before then
Yep, in the earlier threads its in there somewhere if you ever fancy a proper read. But she uploaded a picture of her self harm wounds. (Thats if we can say there was hers, we've grown to see what she's like with the lies.) We all reported it, and tiktok put the video down. She then came back on bouncing to drum and base with that smirk she does. Shouting nobody is gonna run me off this app Darlingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.