Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first of all I never 'victim blamed' I will never stand for child abuse either. And if that happened to you then you have my sincerest apologies. Even you yourself said your parents didn't like you. Either of them. Bio and adopted. You said that. I requoted it. Your bio parents behaviour towards you also sadly lends to the opinion that they didnt like you, your adoptive sent you to conversion therapy (something else btw that I have never and will never stand for), and that also sadly lends to the opinion that they didn't like you. All I did was requote things you have ALREADY said. Whether that be you as a person or aspects of your person is another thing.

You're right. Having your children live with you and see you everyday does not a good parent make. I know lots of parents that don't have full time custody of their children and are incredible parents. But neither does being in and out of prison and being involved in criminal activities. So swings and roundabouts really.

Once again you've completely twisted a narrative. No one is invalidating anything. If what you say is true, then yes I cannot imagine the amount of pain and trauma that caused and it would never have been your fault for experiencing it. Ever. I would apologise for upsetting you so but you wouldn't accept it anyway. All of my kids are safe, loved, fed, clean, watered and taken care of perfectly well. But just as I have my opinions, so will you about that statement. And that's fair enough. C'est la vie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Beccabee can duck off. Jumped up little benefit bum constantly licking the crack of creepy Steve.
Becca who is "notafanofholly" darling, Becca we all know you're on here. Holly's so dense she keeps you as a mod even tho we all know you're on here and have wrote about the scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my good god what have I missed 🫣🫣🫣 as if she called all of us crappy parents 😂 the absolute cheek of her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hollys back live. All I can hear is her jazz and her grinder working overtime! 🤣

I wonder will dave come home from the 'friends' house? Oh its the previous owner now! Or was he too much and she'll say he was happy with the previous owner now that he's been fixed and he's staying there???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Like somebody else said. I wish Fluu would stick to the real evidence she has and not try to throw some bs in there.
I watched when she showed “proof” last night of the tag switching and I’m sorry but it wasn’t what he/she/they thought it was.
On one screenshot Holly was holding the phone and it was aimed down at her leg therefore the camera wouldn’t be flipped. The other screenshot it was in front of her and Holly was standing further away. The camera would’ve been the front one, therefore flipped. So yes it appeared that the tag was on the other leg.
SO many people tried to explain it but Fluu was having none of it and wouldn’t show the screenshots again when people asked so they could double check. Tried to say that Holly flips the camera too.
Fluu’s mod, Kat who’s a bit dense (sorry but she is) tried to say to somebody that Holly’s camera wasn’t in selfie mode/flipped because Holly wasn’t taking a selfie 🤣🤣
When somebody else said that the camera is mirrored she tried to say it wasn’t, there wasn’t any mirrors around. HUH?! 🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hollys back live. All I can hear is her jazz and her grinder working overtime! 🤣

I wonder will dave come home from the 'friends' house? Oh its the previous owner now! Or was he too much and she'll say he was happy with the previous owner now that he's been fixed and he's staying there???
Nothing and nobody works harder than Holly's grinder 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess is home but dave is not....👀👀👀

The fact that jess sits there and listens to holly talking about all the latest went on with pf earlier and doesn't say will you just get off tik tok please makes me think that she knows exactly what hollys motives are. I used to feel sorry for jess but not any more. She's as thick as hollys mods if she feels threatened by flu but supports holly staying on tiktok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jess is home but dave is not....👀👀👀

The fact that jess sits there and listens to holly talking about all the latest went on with pf earlier and doesn't say will you just get off tik tok please makes me think that she knows exactly what hollys motives are. I used to feel sorry for jess but not any more. She's as thick as hollys mods if she feels threatened by flu but supports holly staying on tiktok.
I know how she sits there and just listens to this drivel and accepts that their life is shared constantly no privacy at all no conversation that is not live can’t even have dinner in peace …

And now big bad holly is broken … THEN GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA AND HAVE A LIFE WITH YOUR WIFE ENJOY HER 60k INCOME AND STOP TAKING FROM PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES AND SPEWING LIES

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess is certainly piping up more isn't she,daaarrrrling Natalie darrrrrrlling you dont make very good content either even for the subscribers. Infact, you're a pathological liar too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jess is certainly piping up more isn't she,daaarrrrling Natalie darrrrrrlling you dont make very good content either even for the subscribers. Infact, you're a pathological liar too
Yeah I've noticed shes talking around holly when she's live a lot more lately!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.