Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly me being on tattle doesn't judge my parenting. I don't read tattle to my kids as bed time. So telling us I don't deserve children is just as bad as this thread you fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None of us deserve to have kids? 🤣 ok Holly.
Surely with your extensive criminal background you don't either? Funny how our kids are with us and love us but where's yours? Oh they don't want anything to do with you and your not allowed to see the younger ones. How ironic.

Reactions: 5
She said somebody sent it to her.. she said I don't read tattle but had to cos someone mentioned tater.
Make your mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When have we all said Holly was to blame for her being abused as a child? Show up each and every one of our comments where we have said it then Holly. Don't tar ever person with the same brush.

Reactions: 4
When have we all said Holly was to blame for her being abused as a child? Show up each and every one of our comments where we have said it then Holly. Don't tar ever person with the same brush.
this confused me too? I’m sure she said “read that third paragraph, they’re saying it’s my fault I was abused” it doesn’t say that at all? It’s just saying what’s happened?

Reactions: 5
God taters screen shot has been showed about 4 times. The womans probably out with her kids herself.🤣

I'm convinced Holly doesn't have kids.

This jazz music is giving me drum and bass vibes
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So your not allowed to see your kids then? Because your ex won't allow it?
And I'm a bad parent? Allowed to see my kids and be with them. Righto.. common sense is lacking somewhat. And I'm still not Carly.

Reactions: 10
Holly me being on tattle doesn't judge my parenting. I don't read tattle to my kids as bed time. So telling us I don't deserve children is just as bad as this thread you fanny.
I’m sorry but the thought of anyone reading a tattle thread to their kids at bedtime has absolutely slaughtered me.

“muuum please read thread 3 that’s my favourite!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a chance she saw her son the other day. She's on live all day everyday and can't keep anything to herself so she never would have kept that to herself. 100% that didn't happen.
Holly as you're reading here do you really think you'll keep calm and leave if you're asked to leave? They're not going to talk to you or let you in so it'll just be a 14 hour wasted round trip.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.