Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her to have to tell people that shes taking washing upstairs, which takes what, 5/10 minutes maximum? So you can just imagine Holly hounding cos you were off mod duty for 5 mins because heaven forbid you dont sit on your arse all day 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
Sideshow Bob is currently live listening to Vera Lynn style music on "ALEXA!!!!", decorating her Birkenhead castle and wearing her finest PEP&CO clothing. Just like a 1940s housewife, our Hols x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How dare you. Don't you know you should be sat there watching holly and tattling every second of every day?! You are a disgrace, your blocked mate.
🤣🤣
shortbread sounds like she could be rogue mod to me! Might have to go on the list of suspicious mods acting like that

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220726-131912_TikTok.jpg
I'm sorry everyone. But if I had to witness this then so did the rest of you. 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Personally, I would have a bath AFTER getting covered in paint and dust. But that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That tag is still not blinged yet.

I'm not vibing with this music. I like it when she listens to her drum and base. She gets angry and provides all the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonna say I've openly admited who shortbread is. So I dunno why she said carly. Oh wait she mentioned my name. Well done hols xo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.