Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh so now she’s saying she’s going to get the owners cut off from their supply. “Those that know what I’m talking about know what i mean”

So weed Holly. Gonna go message your dealer mates?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Mo4

VIP Member
Isn't she due for her monthly cramps again yet, she gets them every month doesn't she, Ya know with her cycle the last time she had them was end of May wasn't it?

• Haha
Holly me being on tattle doesn't judge my parenting. I don't read tattle to my kids as bed time. So telling us I don't deserve children is just as bad as this thread you fanny.
I’m sorry but the thought of anyone reading a tattle thread to their kids at bedtime has absolutely slaughtered me.

“muuum please read thread 3 that’s my favourite!”

• Haha
How embrassing that 3 adults are literally phoning the police daily! What a waste of services. At what point would you not just leave social media if that's where the problem is. Beyond attention seeking.

Lacroix

Did she just said the first name of the owner of the dog?
Messing around on my old patch? Who do you think you fucking are holly???

• Wow

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Lmao none of us are subscribing to you and 'pay to watch you'

The reason that no one is commenting is due to the recent rule changes on tattle that only applies to the TikTok forums..
Stop sending Holly gifts and subscribing.
We are so jel darling.

Trina just realises shes spending her own money don't she.. it doesn't actually come from us. Just making sure Trina.

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Did you hear the sarcastic response to Sherrie to a comment she made about sugar soap cleaning smoke off the walls 😂 She thought she was a troll and ranted my walls don’t have smoke on them darling

• Haha

Lacroix

Also is all the sapphire medical shite lies do we think? She definitely has a drug dealer as well but would they approve someone who has been convicted of drug offences? And if you have to vape it but she smokes it so openly surely she would have been reported? Has fluu ever checked up on this?

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Also, has it occurred to anyone that the reason the owners were 'polite' to holly over text was because they know how H reacts and didn't want the barrage and threats that she has received today now as a result of this..

Shes said it again - 'very bad move crossing me, very bad move'

Shes not that smart to insinuate that she will be arranging some sort of 'payback'

Hope ppl are screen recording 👀 👀 👀
I am

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
How many years was she in prison again guys? View attachment 1453276

Oh Jess is there right now giving her a row😂😂
This aint adding up cos she once said that she originally rented a room in the old house as it was a HMO and she asked the landlord if she could rent the whole property out. She also said that she moved there after prison cos she could have her kids round!!! All lies, crazy!

Don't know about you lot but I'm ready for bed.
What a dayyyy
Feel so sorry for Dave

first time H has ever admitted shes told a lie though

Have I read that as only 2 years out of work?
Yeah just the 2yr gap from 2008-2010..

Absolutely. But her whole point today was the owner said dave was aggressive towards people but not dogs. But aggressive is aggressive. It was her fault for putting dave in the midst of her dogs knowing he's aggressive.

She has one job, decorate the living room. Jess is out working all day every day and she'll get home and Holly can't even finish off her shitty paint job. No way she has been productive enough in her life to have had all the jobs she says.

View attachment 1453245would this have "account warning" on the top if it wasn't hollys page? She said she doesn't know who set it up. It was sent to her anonymously.
Just has a quick look at that account and it isn't just about PF it has Tater's infamous post on it too.. My money is on holly being behind this account

Last edited: