Holly Stanley #11 HMP hot tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then when you do ghost watch her so she doesn’t see you in the live, can’t get blocked then

Exactly this!! We all know she would parade the child around if she got the chance 🙄

Also where has all the money gone from when she was on the board the other week I thought she was putting it in there??
Didn’t she say she had £500 in her fund or something? No wonder she took it down, presuming this is the new one?

Reactions: 4
What's she going baby shopping with, monopoly.money ? Other ppls money you mean which you beg for you scruff

Someone just said that baby photo is fake if you Google baby announcement
Pics it comes up …. Can’t find it myself but wouldn't be surprised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What's she up to then, all these lies about the baby and being a so called nan or whatever she'll be called. She's up to something :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Sherrie getting her two penneth in there saying the water will be changed if anybody's asking :sick: Sherrie would you like to take a dip in that swamp water darrrllling, I dare you ;)

Wonder what she is having delivered now 🙄 probably something someone else has bought
I heard something about a new door yesterday must have been the one she ruined when she was drunk as a skunk and got her leg over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone just said that baby photo is fake if you Google baby announcement
Pics it comes up …. Can’t find it myself but wouldn't be surprised
I’ve tried to look and can’t find it on there either.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised that the baby is made up for money. But if its not she's definitely just seen her sons baby announcement on Facebook or insta and screenshot it as if she was told.

Reactions: 7
Sherrie getting her two penneth in there saying the water will be changed if anybody's asking :sick: Sherrie would you like to take a dip in that swamp water darrrllling, I dare you ;)

I heard something about a new door yesterday must have been the one she ruined when she was drunk as a skunk and got her leg over 😂
Sherries clearly a frequent reader here too😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.