Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lacroix

Sitting in the stew pot looking all sad into the distance and all her minions saying how worried they are. She really knows how to drum up the old sympathy. Prob come back now to say shes sad cos she can't afford drugs and monster and the money will start rolling in!!! People saying they're afraid she'll fall asleep and asking does she have seizures. They're such gullible idiots. 🤣
Screenshot_20220714-091129_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Tater

Chatty Member
‘Even if I could I’m not ruining this body having a baby’ then getting all defensive saying she isn’t insulting those who have been pregnant lmaooooo.
Man-splaining what pregnancy does to a woman's body. Nice. I know women that have nearly died to 'ruin' their bodies. I personally have lost 4 pregnancies. You haven't got a body to ruin, you're built like one of those skanky pallets in your skanky yard and thicker than the strips of wood you were supposed to make your feature wall out of months ago all nailed together. What an absolute MORON

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Neo2021

VIP Member
‘As a fuck you to PF let’s get to number one on the rising stars’

You absolute manipulative cunt

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Holly’s life is a constant pretence and lie. She loves the sound of her own voice and clearly makes things up as she goes along. Opinionated and narcissistic. She’s a victim and a pathetic one at that. Cannot understand how she has so many supporters who hang on her every word. Baffles me!

Never known anyone so uneducated be so opinionated and ready to impart information so readily they clearly know nothing about 🙄

Last edited:

naanbread1991

1080DB5B-7DC3-4CEB-B3E3-F1C5528D74FE.jpeg

I mean they also weren’t created to sit on Tik Tok live all day and lie and scrounge off people but here we are. Crazy world 😌

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
We all called she wouldn’t go to prison when this first happened, we all knew it was a con to get more money. We also knew she weren’t moving, at this point I don’t feel sorry for her minions angels sorry holly darling, if they’re thick enough to believe this shit that’s their problem. We’ll always be the bad guys to a narc like Holly✌🏻

Holly your hair and make up are always shit, you’re built like a fridge (love that @GlowGirlGlowwww) and you’ll never be a born woman, oh darling absolutely!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gimm3more

VIP Member
Obsessed with a comment in the live just now saying prison is going to “undo all that work” re. the “transition”. Sat there with stubble looking like a full on rat, what work 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

naanbread1991

As a fully fledged member of the PCOS hairy person squad I can confirm that I do not get up before my partner every morning to shave my face. 😭😂 women do not need to be hairless dolphin like beings, contrary to popular belief.

also the upkeep of trying to be dolphin like would he a full time job for me… maybe that’s why Holly can’t work. 😌

• Heart

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Holly's dad has been to area 51 apparently....ok holl. Nobody can step foot by there, past a certain point you'd get shot 😂
funny that there was a convo about area 51 on her live a week or so ago and she never mentioned that 🤔
She is worse than Jay from the inbetweeners :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

anon20

VIP Member
Erm I think Marilyn Monroe would be fuming being compared to holly 🙄
I’m sure Marilyn Monroe was a size 16 and curvy, she had a beautiful figure. Holly looks like an ironing board with a little pot and no tits😂😂 these people are fucking deluded.

• Haha

Neo2021

VIP Member
Nice one for insulting women who carry children Holly.
What did she say? I left because her attitude problem was pissing me off

‘Even if I could I’m not ruining this body having a baby’ then getting all defensive saying she isn’t insulting those who have been pregnant lmaooooo.
Here’s one for you to read Holly.
I’m pregnant. And it’s took years of trying. And every day I’m proud of what my body can do and will do. And at the end of it I’m going to have a beautiful baby who I’ll love forever. Just remind me when the last time you saw your children was? And. My body won’t be ‘ruined’ it’s opinions like that which make me convinced you’ll never transition.

Ahahahaha rooms been blocked. She’ll be stotting

• Heart

Hannah100

Chatty Member
I'm sure my partner would absolutely jump at the chance of leaving me to be with the gorgeous Holly! I mean what could be more appealing than jumping into the green pond with Holly eye fucking herself, with her chicken fillets floating around with a chipolata while blowing weed in my face! 🤪

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
@Imhereapparently28 @SforShortbread @Mo4 thank you guys. It's much appreciated. Having some female health issues of my own at the moment that no medical professional wants to actually listen to, which is par for the course for what is wrong. Doesn't make it any easier though. Then on top of that my son who is currently undiagnosed officially ADHD/ASD has been really struggling and just like me he is being let down at every post, been like that for 5 years and it's all really gotten to me of late. I've had to shut down a little bit.

It's annoying especially watching people like Holly, who has nothing to do with her kids lazing around begging for shit all the time, with 5 bloody dogs , when you're going through so much stuck in a tiny two up two down. Even when you work so so hard to improve your life and provide a safe, clean and loved environment. And we cant even afford to rent a house with one extra bedroom. She's conning people using a genuine struggle that genuine people have, and I can't even get the help I need for me or my son, yet all she does is slap on a dress, grow her hair, wear a padded bra and she expects the world to fall at her feet. My son was suicidal during the first lock down, he was under ten. And still they wouldn't help. It's incredibly upsetting. Sorry for the rant. Makes you wonder what you're doing wrong and how it's fair and what is the point.

• Heart
We all called she wouldn’t go to prison when this first happened, we all knew it was a con to get more money. We also knew she weren’t moving, at this point I don’t feel sorry for her minions angels sorry holly darling, if they’re thick enough to believe this shit that’s their problem. We’ll always be the bad guys to a narc like Holly✌🏻

Holly your hair and make up are always shit, you’re built like a fridge (love that @GlowGirlGlowwww) and you’ll never be a born woman, oh darling absolutely!
She will never be a woman full stop.
She loves her dangler too much, she loves to brag it's huge (that's usually what men say when it's on par with a cocktail sausage, as us women know).
She will never be anything more than a lying, scamming, begger. She is stuck with Jess because no other human being with more than 1 brain cell would put up with her and I don't think she actually has the mentality of being able to live by herself. She can't cope a day at home alone without needing validation from strangers online ffs.
I think she is a cross dresser that gets turned on by looking at herself dressed as a woman, and that's it.

• Haha

abcdefuandyourmom

I don't understand the whole subject of how much does it cost to run. I think it's pretty common knowledge that they are expensive to run constantly and for 24 hours £2 is ridiculous. I have a 2 bed bungalow and spend more than that in a day... why lie I don't get it

It's not hacks Holly. Eon didn't say oh you know what, let's just give her super cheap electricity so she can run her hottub all day, bless her. Nevermind all the elderly people falling down the stairs because they don't want to switch their landing light on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry, we're the ones that don't know the difference between definitely and defiantly???????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha