Holly Stanley #11 HMP hot tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
This was the most liked suggestion made by @Foxgloves.

Recapish:
*Holly "joked" about everyone sending her £1 to buy a hot tub.
*Hot tub was purchased and frantically set up in the manky yard.
*Jess had a face like a slapped arse, no gratitude.
*The hot tub water is looking like it poses a health hazard for human life what with the doggy poop particles floating around off Holly's dirty trotters!
*Jess continues to be a miserable cow.
*Holly added hot tub accessories to her wish list! Ohh darling holly will have all of the floating platters and lights.
*Jess is still as miserable as sin, would rather tidy that be in the hot tub with Holly.
*Holly's court date is looming, will she or won't she go to jail, now that is the question.
*Jess still hasn't cracked a smile.
The saga continues...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think they both make each other unhappy. H was fine then as soon as J came out her whole attitude changed. Especially once J was kicking off saying she'd either clean and J always looks mega unhappy. Couldn't be arsed with her missery arse. I have bad depression and I'm more cheerier than her.
It's your anniversary be with each other. They defo hate each others guts.
That tub is full of dog piss and poo particles. You can tell by the colour of the water.
Why is she constantly wetting her hair in it as well. She has red hair dye it will run and stain.
ALL THESE MODS WANTING A DIP IN HOLLYS PISS TUB.. no ta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darlings a witch like me is honoured to have my first most liked thread suggestion 🙌🏻 Love yas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Slip of the tongue there she said she loves it where she is and in the next breath oh we're moving tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I wish I could bring you all round for a hilerious time!! Imagine the laughs xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know Zoe willett or ‘jamiesprincess31’ please please please set up a thread for her I can’t do it!

Reactions: 1
She does realise that the chlorine in the water might strip hair colour out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just stumbled across Princess Fluu's live on tik tok. I don't know much about them but they were just bigging up tattle saying we speak the truth (with regards Holly)

Reactions: 3
A mod mentioned tattle earlier and Holly rasped from her festering pond "I don't care what they think, I'm the one sat here in my free hot tub 😏😏😏😏"..... which yeh, that's kind of the problem isn't it my love, the fact you don't care. The fact you have no shame or morals whatsoever. You SHOULD care but you don't because you aren't a decent person. You shouldn't be begging for money for things, you should go out and work for it. You shouldn't be on benefits scrounging off the taxpayer. You don't deserve it, you do duck all every day. So yes, we're WELL AWARE you don't care because you're an awful selfish terrible person and that's why you're on Tattle in the first place!

I can't see it happening at this point but I wish she'd gone to jail. bleeping nasty ass scammer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The only people who mention tattle on hollys lives are Holly or her mods. Definitely think some of them are here to bring people to the truth.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.