Holly Stanley #11 HMP hot tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was too late to the party to comment on the other thread. But offering an opinion here with regards to the missing bikini top. I've been to places before where there was an impromptu hot tub sesh and the girls who had not come prepared just went in in their bras as it's the closest thing to a bikini top 🤷🏻‍♀️. The less fabric, the less detergent and softener to mess with the water.....so the vest top makes no sense to me.

Does the scruff use the hot tub as a bath now 😂
Well, since she's had the hot tub there's been no more 'sit with me while I have a bath' tiktok lives, or her saying 'right I'm off for a bath'. So you do the math. Vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg the dirt of the filter. And you can't see her leg through the water it's so cloudy! She never hesrd of long covid before but someone said a symptom is fatigue and now all of a sudden she's suffering from fatigue. And complaining that her and jess have what feels like a tummy bug from covid (prob from the manky water). I dont think you can avoid jail because you're fatigued holly. You'll have to try another one. She's mentioned fatigue a hundred times by now. Her new fave symptom!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I didn’t see filter so can’t comment but the way she drags her head back and forwards it wouldn’t shock me it filthy! Also let’s be fair she is a minger! Now she is a sparky (even though the other day admitted she new nothing bout electrics when she was doing hot tub) now she is banging on about smart meters etc 🙄

Omg!!! She is trying to say that key meters are better than smart meters!! Nope sweetie!! U still get that charge on key meters 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gonna be a grandparent for the 1st time but won’t be here as be in prison! 🙄😂

Awww 2 shitcunt deadbeat parents duelling each other 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll have an Amazon wishlist now with prams and baby clothes ...nothing will come out of her own pocket for her own grandchild

• Haha
  • Angry
Erm water is that colour because of the hair dye don’t ya know 🙄 obviously been reading here!! Nope it’s that colour cos u haven’t treated it or looked after it properly!
I didn’t know she had a step daughter?!?

already using the kid to try and get out on tag early!!

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go .”might be grounds for a tag or early release “ erm for a grandchild with parents that you never see anyway not likely

Screenshot_20220713-071152_TikTok.jpg

1. The dirt of that filter. 🤮
2. Do you reckon you will have long covid?
Why are these people so thick??? How the duck would you know if you were going to have long covid?? 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Got the photo out of the blue yesterday then says he rang me yesterday to tell me then sent the picture … then the picture WASNT out of the blue 🙄

Oh here we go .”might be grounds for a tag or early release “ erm for a grandchild with parents that you never see anyway not likely
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine..... oh you're having a grandchild?? Well by all means head home Holly. This is more important than your prison sentence!!
Jess is too young to be a grandma? That child will never meet her so it's not something you need to worry about! Holly you haven't seen any of your kids in how many uears? So you're hardly going to see your grandchild!

"No baby will never be shown on tiktok". Hahahahahahah. Because you will never meet the child! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine..... oh you're having a grandchild?? Well by all means head home Holly. This is more important than your prison sentence!!
Jess is too young to be a grandma? That child will never meet her so it's not something you need to worry about! Holly you haven't seen any of your kids in how many uears? So you're hardly going to see your grandchild!

"No baby will never be shown on tiktok". Hahahahahahah. Because you will never meet the child! Lol
Exactly this!! We all know she would parade the child around if she got the chance 🙄

Also where has all the money gone from when she was on the board the other week I thought she was putting it in there??

Attachments

• Wow
Exactly this!! We all know she would parade the child around if she got the chance 🙄
Oh yeah, it would be a cash cow to her! I doubt Jess has even met any of her kids. Sorry I’m not buying she’s having a grandchild, she lies so much even believable things and lies to me😂😂

She's obviously not that close with her son if he didn't tell her until after the 12 week scan.
I can't wait to buy baby clothes. If your going to prison at what point will you be able to buy clothes.
Defo not gounds for tag sorry to rain on uoir parade pal

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.