Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Yes exactly, I was single when I had my child and had a natural birth, noway I could of had a section when it was just me at home with no help just would of been impossible
I had no choice but a section under general and had to care for my daughter alone from day one ripped stitches and got infections because of having to lift baby bath etc. why anyone would chose a section is beyond me!

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Lol Holly’s body is the problem with fat transfer. You’ve not lost the cells, you’ve moved them and confused them so when you gain weight, the places you’re meant to gain it look weird and the places that the fat has been moved too looks mental. She’s clearly had her hips widened and all those pesky areas like your stomach and back that grows with you and your baby is making her look like she has to walk in doorways sideways. I feel mean for typing it but this is why it’s better to lose it naturally or accept the shape you’ve got.

• Haha
  • Wow

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Who, and this cannot be stressed enough, the fuck is that?!
faceTune working more than overtime. That is a salaried employee photoshopping faces, wtf
The turkey hair and teeth are working overtime too. I'm I the only girl out there that prefers my men authentic, like give me receding hairline or a shaved head and a few wonky teeth any day overt his carry on. Looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
She's really going to struggle with a baby, the whole, I AM having a section and bottle feeding oh and I've already spoke to a sleep consultant so got that covered, you can tell she's used to getting things her own way and exactly how she wants them....unfortunately babies throw a complete spanner in the works and don't really do what you want Holly, so strap in cause you're in for a hell of a ride....bet in a weeks time she's on moaning that he's not sleeping 12 hours yet 😂 and she's resorted to a mum bun and joggers. Welcome to the club.

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
That insta story just sums her right up. Her whole life revolves around how she looks. It’s weird and not normal.

Who is her target audience to show that her stomach is flat so fast after birth? It’s an emotive subject and will obviously make some women feel like shit. Good for her being able to do that but I think she’s doing it to gloat and also to show men and possibly her husband that she’s still desirable. I’m not saying that women aren’t desirable after giving birth at all, my point is, is that it’s so odd to do this straight after the baby is born.

Reactions: 19

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Where does the make reality tv stars thing come into it? That’ll have no bearing on the child who is in a different generation and age. It just comes across as slut-shaming.
It will have a bearing on the kid when his mates are passing the GS clips around the school yard.

Kyle and Rogan were even pitted as ‘vendettas’ against each other on The Challenge because they had both shagged her. She wasn’t even involved in that show but it’s still a topic of conversation.

I’ve said it before on a different thread that I am a big supporter of women enjoying sex and who cares if they sleep around. My magic number is pretty high. Difference is, I didn’t sleep around on national tv where anyone can see it. It doesn’t matter how long ago GS was aired, thanks to the wonders of the internet, that shit is around for ever.

Last edited:

Libra123

Neither grandparents have met alpha yet. I find very strange tbh
I get the impression that her life just revolves around Jacob and now that the baby is here she thinks that's her real family now. She rarely posts anything gushing about her parents her siblings which is quite unusual, all of the other insta huns would doing the "best mum in the world, I'd be lost without you" all that shite but nothing like that with Holly. And I don't care what anyone says, her BFF giving her away at the wedding instead of her Dad is strange!! Her excuse that she doesn't like the term "giving away" is bullshit. Maybe her family are a bit rough and she thinks she's too good for them now?

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Imagine only just giving birth, you've got your tiny newborn that you've waited 9 months for and the first thing you focus on doing is making sure your blog is updated😑

Soflora

The name reminded me of Charlottes baby.

Alba Jean
Alpha Jax

very similar, I would be annoyed as shes clearly copied in some way.

awful name

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Very happy for her & hope she has a healthy pregnancy & baby… but she’s gonna be unbearable 😂 she’s gonna be one of those influencers that’s sold her soul to OK magazine but ‘don’t ask me my due date’ ‘not finding out the gender’ baby will be ‘hagan-blyth’ etc etc 😂😂😂😂

Tiktokers_omg

I get the impression that her life just revolves around Jacob and now that the baby is here she thinks that's her real family now. She rarely posts anything gushing about her parents her siblings which is quite unusual, all of the other insta huns would doing the "best mum in the world, I'd be lost without you" all that shite but nothing like that with Holly. And I don't care what anyone says, her BFF giving her away at the wedding instead of her Dad is strange!! Her excuse that she doesn't like the term "giving away" is bullshit. Maybe her family are a bit rough and she thinks she's too good for them now?
I remember seeing her family at the wedding when it was filmed and they seemed nice. Tbh they are probably sick of her self centred sh*t. She's got bad victim mentality and also the way she used to behave early geordie shore days. Her fam were probs mortified with her years ago. She's now reinvented herself as a sanctimonious pleb who keeps up with the jones'.I remember on that wedding episode she was like "nope i didn't fly my fam out here or pay for any of them". Classic indulge me, spend YOUR money and annual leave to come to MY wedding.
---
What happens when a baby becomes the next big thing for an influencer to have
She'll be seriously bored now. Wedding done, fitness video or subscription, had a baby, the house. Nothing to chase now so instead of just enjoying life there will be a new venture...weight lifting, beauty salon, a new dog, another baby, online sweet shop or an MLM or something because these people are never satisfied with life.

Reactions: 18

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Yeah Holly wasn't a horrible person like Vicky, Vicky was older and should have known better. Holly was just young and naïve. I mean none of them are exactly Nobel prize winners are they!

• Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Breastfeeding her baby wouldn’t feel right because she used to do lads mags?
Wtf
That’s so messed up that she won’t even breastfeed her child because she’s associating them with being for men to look at. It’s actually really sad when you think about it.

I know not every woman is able to breast feed or wants to but that’s such a weird thing to say.

It’s like her whole worth is based on how she looks to men. I feel sorry for her tbh.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think she did c section as there’s no pushing involved and she doesn’t want to put any effort into anything 😅

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
For someone with 3.7m followers her engagement is terrible to often only just scrape 100 comments. Can't think she'll be able to charge that much for an AD.

They're all getting free houses and cars on a rental. Unfollow and don't engage!