Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her own govt website

"If you plan to stay for more than 30 days or you will work in Thailand, you must get the appropriate visa before you travel. For more information, contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate."

Hopefully she got the right visa seeing she keeps telling us she is living there and working not on holiday. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is I do think that things like that should be things we're not totally embarrassed about since everyone does it, but I don't think going 'Teehee I just did a big poo!' is the right way to go about making it 'normal'
They did this?! Like a freaking 25 year old making tit jokes (literally) like that? I'm all for normalising shitting but this hits different

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure Angelo is the one driving the daily running more than Holly. She's never been this obsessive about running long runs multiple times a day until she met him, and he ran this much before he met her based on his Strava
Really? That’s not the impression I get. She has been obsessing about running since she had the problem with her knee. Just because Angelo runs daily at home doesn’t mean that he wants to whilst he is supposed to be on holiday! Holly is addicted to exercise and has been for many years. But yes blame her boyfriend! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Really? That’s not the impression I get. She has been obsessing about running since she had the problem with her knee. Just because Angelo runs daily at home doesn’t mean that he wants to whilst he is supposed to be on holiday! Holly is addicted to exercise and has been for many years. But yes blame her boyfriend! 🙄
Idk why you're being aggy with me for saying Angelo exercises this much. They can both have an unhealthy attitude to exercise - me pointing out that Angelo is the one who runs multiple times a day at home is not me signing off to say Holly has no issues. Calm down.

Reactions: 7
Idk why you're being aggy with me for saying Angelo exercises this much. They can both have an unhealthy attitude to exercise - me pointing out that Angelo is the one who runs multiple times a day at home is not me signing off to say Holly has no issues. Calm down.
And to be fair, I would be way more surprised if Holly had found a normal-ish boyfriend … Angelo is pretty much as anticipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the thing - she's not moving to or actually living in East Asia, so there shouldn't be any bureaucratic hurdle as she's only there for a few months
when I worked for a big corporate during covid/WFH, they had specific rules about working abroad as it triggers specific tax/legal implications even if you are there for a relatively short period of time....

Reactions: 6
To be honest Hollys idea of working while abroad is legit her probably answering her tutoring business emails and doing some online tutoring classes/managing her tutors. Have a feeling you can still work abroad if the company is actually based or registered in your permanent home address lols same old same oldddd

when I worked for a big corporate during covid/WFH, they had specific rules about working abroad as it triggers specific tax/legal implications even if you are there for a relatively short period of time....
She doesn’t even declare her ads and gifted stuff properly so I’ll bet she hasn’t formally declared she’s “working” abroad. If she got caught she’d feign ignorance.

She doesn’t even declare her ads and gifted stuff properly so I’ll bet she hasn’t formally declared she’s “working” abroad. If she got caught she’d feign ignorance.
It’s only working abroad if she is tutoring in that country and taking payment in that currency. She is just working remotely. There are UK employers who allow their employees to work abroad. Her income is still paid in Sterling so she’s not earning money abroad. It’s not foreign income. Individual countries would have to change their tax laws if they wanted to claim money that people like Holly earn whilst they are there.
Not disagreeing that her ads are dodgy though!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I found Angelo's linked in. Acvording to it he finished with company he is currently at this month.

• Wow
I found Angelo's linked in. Acvording to it he finished with company he is currently at this month.
He is now Holly's camera puppet so maybe he's working on the Holly brand with her.. she seems to easily persuade people to fit in with what she wants (Charlie, Daniel Jess etc)

Reactions: 4
This whole charade of "working abroad" and "moving to Asia" is so pretentious. Just call it what it is, you're working remotely while on vacation in Asia lol. She wants this to be something more than it is so badly

Reactions: 18
She is getting called out on strava regarding all her runs. If she is not careful she will end up on hospital again. Knowing her though she will see it a great video opportunity and we will get a whole video on it.

Screenshot_20230520_100954_Strava.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like total ignorance to the comments though I wonder if somebody complemented her she would respond or does she ignore it all

Reactions: 4
She has absolutely no idea about running, it’s painfully obvious to someone who has even a basic understanding of running for fitness or competition. She clearly just thinks of it as a way to burn off calories.

Reactions: 10
She didn't post any runs on strava yesterday but previously all her runs started exact same time and Angelo and he did morning and evening run yesterday. It's probably likely she went out with him but isn't sharing it on Strava.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her last story where she talks about her partnership with Strava, and god, that hairline looks concerning....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.