Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for re-wearing clothes, but does she own anything other than those black wide leg trousers?

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video yet but this seems like such a red flag for someone with a history of an eating disorder, who’s recovery is still questionable. They both seem so fixated on food and exercise, and restricting is unfortunately an easy thing to slip back into.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven’t watched the video yet but this seems like such a red flag for someone with a history of an eating disorder, who’s recovery is still questionable. They both seem so fixated on food and exercise, and restricting is unfortunately an easy thing to slip back into.
But “boyfriend”
Why do people have to include their relationship status in every single sentence?!

Reactions: 5
She forgot to mention she’s a PRODUCTIVE ADULT

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video thumbnail: BO controls my diet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For people with money and flexible jobs or no jobs I don't get why they got such an early flight to Amsterdam.. it was their choice so their fault to be tired lol.

Reactions: 11
So looks like Angelo is an IT engineer and Arabic...had a nosy when I couldn't sleep. So guess that's why he can probably work remote as well. Wonder if that was one of Holly's criteria when searching for someone vegan and a runner...

Reactions: 6
For people with money and flexible jobs or no jobs I don't get why they got such an early flight to Amsterdam.. it was their choice so their fault to be tired lol.
I mean I do this and it's so I can get the full day in the city/place I am visiting

Reactions: 4
So looks like Angelo is an IT engineer and Arabic...had a nosy when I couldn't sleep. So guess that's why he can probably work remote as well. Wonder if that was one of Holly's criteria when searching for someone vegan and a runner...
A lot of big companies don't allow staff to work overseas due to tax implications and data/network security.

Working overseas don't you usually need a work permit or visa. I wonder if they have done correctly.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised that Angelo is being allowed to work overseas by his employer and also how convenient it will be to find an internet connection. Not that Asia is behind, but some places could be quite remote. It’s also not much of a holiday if you have to work for 8 hours of the day. But I don’t get the impression that he works that much anyway. He spends a lot of time wondering around London with Holly or at her house. He is either playing at work or part time. It’s middle class rich boy ‘work’.

Reactions: 16
Also does everything have to be planned meticulously...would be nice for her to go somewhere and just try random places..not a minute by minute plan of the day. She sounded annoyed when Angelo had found somewhere that wasn't on their itinerary...so boring lol

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Also does everything have to be planned meticulously...would be nice for her to go somewhere and just try random places..not a minute by minute plan of the day. She sounded annoyed when Angelo had found somewhere that wasn't on their itinerary...so boring lol
It probably makes her feel in control. She is fixated on being productive.
- - -
The ‘boyfriend controls my diet’ video was interesting. Angelo definitely didn’t serve what are realistically her safe foods. She rarely eats bread or pasta. The only carbs she really eats are sweet potatoes which are low GI and not as carby as bread and pasta. The spaghetti bolognese and burger looked nice and way less bland than Holly’s bowls of fibre.

Reactions: 9
It probably makes her feel in control. She is fixated on being productive.
- - -
The ‘boyfriend controls my diet’ video was interesting. Angelo definitely didn’t serve what are realistically her safe foods. She rarely eats bread or pasta. The only carbs she really eats are sweet potatoes which are low GI and not as carby as bread and pasta. The spaghetti bolognese and burger looked nice and way less bland than Holly’s bowls of fibre.
In sure she probably meticulously planned the video and angelo was her puppet...just did it so it wouldn't seem so obvious!

Reactions: 1
Thats not enough carbs for a half marathon! SO bland. At least add a sauce or two...🤣 or some peanut butter on the rice cake!
I find that seriously disturbing. How few carbs must she eat in a day to consider that a lot?

Reactions: 9
Some employers will let you do it for a certain period in the year. I applied for a job last year that let you work anywhere in the world for three months, and my bf's colleague is allowed to work at home in France with her family each summer as long as he's in the UK the rest of the time.

Given that anyone at his work could find out by seeing it online I would assume he's went about it properly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.