Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they would stop talking about shitting and farting in every single video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Literally no seasoning or flavour...said they were proud of the Chipotle bowls. At least add some vegan cheese to the pasta!!! Angelo was drooling over it as usual.

Is he now living at Holly's? Always seems to be there...
It’s so dry and looks so bland!
I think Angelo grabs a Five Guys when he can! 😂 He’s a part time vegan!

Reactions: 1
It’s so dry and looks so bland!
I think Angelo grabs a Five Guys when he can! 😂 He’s a part time vegan!
I don't get why there is literally no sauce, vegan cheese or dips it's not like they don't exercise to burn it off. I think Angelo may be worse than her with food

Reactions: 9
Literally no seasoning or flavour...said they were proud of the Chipotle bowls. At least add some vegan cheese to the pasta!!! Angelo was drooling over it as usual.

their food is so depressing. Absolutely no joy in it.

Reactions: 13
Has Holly lost weight since she started dating Angelo?
It wouldn't surprise me if she did, especially as the main activity that they seem to do together is exercise and eat bland food together, it seems to be the crux of their relationship really.

Reactions: 6
It wouldn't surprise me if she did, especially as the main activity that they seem to do together is exercise and eat bland food together, it seems to be the crux of their relationship really.
Knowing her she’s come out with a video about sex being part of her exercise routine now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Knowing her she’s come out with a video about sex being part of her exercise routine now 😭
That thought though has never crossed my mind before but it wouldn't surprise me if she brings it up, she's already spoken about having sex in the shower, I'm just expecting it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the thumbnail of her last video is 'OUR last month'
OUR!? is this already a couple's channel?

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I thought the combo of tortelloni with rice was so strange.. and no sauce - barely any fat, very little protein... It's a wonder they are not both malnourished.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I thought the combo of tortelloni with rice was so strange.. and no sauce - barely any fat, very little protein... It's a wonder they are not both malnourished.
Tofu and paxo stuffing is also a strange combination! I didn’t understand how it was supposed to replicate Mexican food!
I wouldn’t be able to eat all of that. It looks very filling, but she probably eats a lot of fibre for the effect shall we say!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry what now?
They were going through all of the things they made for their Chipotle thing and I’m sure she said that they had mixed tofu with stuffing mix - vegan obviously! I don’t know if Paxo is vegan though, I just assumed!

Reactions: 3
I thought that the tofu and the sage and onion stuffing mix was just so strange and just so dry! They could have easily bought a vegan alternative to something which would have been much nicer from the shop but they insist on eating dry and bland foods all the time, I don't understand it. I think that they eat a certain way for 'health,' and it might be due to lack of cooking ability, but it is just bland and dry food, no wonder that they get so excited about eating something like a curry or anything with seasoning.

Reactions: 5
For being 'foodies', their food is crap. For anyone who hasn't had the, sofritas (what they were trying to replicate with the stuffing-tofu thing) is tofu in a spicy sauce (with chipotle chillies obviously) with some veg in it and it's had the texture of a shredded meat. I really like it, but it's nothing like eating some paxo stuffing with cajun spices in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.