Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="teflonpanda, post: 14375026, member: But who in their right mind wants to spend lots of money on a hoodie that just says 'banana' in baby speech? Like it's not even funny or clever or original!

[/QUOTE]

But I guess it's better than having a slogan about mangos(which I won't repeat) after she saw a sign when she was Oz and thought it would be great to be part of her narna brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="teflonpanda, post: 14375026, member: But who in their right mind wants to spend lots of money on a hoodie that just says 'banana' in baby speech? Like it's not even funny or clever or original!
But I guess it's better than having a slogan about mangos(which I won't repeat) after she saw a sign when she was Oz and thought it would be great to be part of her narna brand.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah true xD Although I have to say, if Angelo ever does sth dodgy, we could use "You've got to let that mango" as a threat title and I would really enjoy that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Let that man go? She wouldn't be seen dead wearing that now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Half the stuff they brought back isn't even vegan for their 'vegan taste test'...I feel like he's killing her intelligence or she's dumbing herself down for him

Reactions: 1
So they got those animal crackers for her sister's bf but then still ate them and proceeded to put their fingers into the package full of cookies still. I'm sure Dan loved the half eaten present he got

Reactions: 2
nice, needs more ADULT in there but 9/10
productive vegan snack trying WITH MY ADULT BOYFRIEND?
ADULT productive vegan snack trying WITH MY BOYFRIEND?
productive vegan ADULT snack trying WITH MY BOYFRIEND?

I think you could put ADULT everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i feel like she's gotten so stupid ever since she started dating Angelo

Reactions: 12
It's weird how having a boyfriend has changed her content so much. A lot more London-based content but I feel both London and the boyfriend have become props to her. I mean at least she's trying new things and isn't making another smoothie bowl in her parent's kitchen and waiting on her mum or Emily to do whatever they're doing that day. But it's still just.... not adulting. I think it only really plays to a younger audience.

Reactions: 11
It's weird how having a boyfriend has changed her content so much. A lot more London-based content but I feel both London and the boyfriend have become props to her. I mean at least she's trying new things and isn't making another smoothie bowl in her parent's kitchen and waiting on her mum or Emily to do whatever they're doing that day. But it's still just.... not adulting. I think it only really plays to a younger audience.
I think adults with jobs can see right through her. But her teen audience can't.

Reactions: 11
So many bits in that video that she should have cut out 🫠
like them using the sweets to blow air on each other is so cringey for anyone else to witness

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.