Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

juy7nhio

Her first relationship, she's cancelled everything, shared everything online and they've been together since 19th December, fucking hell. This is going to end in tears.

Reactions: 26

lifegoss1

I'm honestly surprised she didn't tell us the date of their first kiss, the first time they'd had sex, the first time they spent the night together, just because she was oversharing every single date.
Don't worry all will be revealed in another video

Last edited:
  • Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
Holly: Mum doesn't like my curls
Holly's mum: I don't 'not like'...!

That wasn't very convincing. Imagine saying something mean enough to give your daughter the impression that you don't like her natural hair!

• Sad
  • Angry

scoobie

VIP Member
I watched the video and I’m honestly quite devastated for her that her ED has so profoundly affected her personal growth. It’s one thing to be asexual or to be abstinent by choice, but it sounds like an important part of her identity was just numb from malnutrition.

• Heart
  • Sad

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I was just about to say that you’d think she was going to war! 😂
Bit of reality! 👇🏻
IMG_1338.jpeg

How will she work with the time difference?!

• Heart

macrofriendly

VIP Member
The one thing I do like about Holly is that she is interactive in the comments section and seems to actually think about what her watchers are saying, even if she doesn't agree

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I keep feeling odd about food being her love language, especially with her past with an eating disorder. It feels like it could go disastrously wrong if the relationship doesn't go well and they break up. I know that she is 'recovered' and it might be projecting, but I feel like it would wreck my relationship with food if it was tied to a boyfriend and things didn't go well.

irunforfun

VIP Member
Overtraining, underfueling, but no some random other excuse will be rolled out

View attachment 2232379
How surprising that they set out at a pace that was unsustainable. Not. How surprising she felt fine for the first 30k. Not. How surprising that they hit the classic 20mile wall. Not. And how surprising they had to walk the final few miles. Not.
They didn’t train efficiently and effectively.
They underfuelled and overtrained.
They did the classic “this is the pace we can sustain for a long training run so an extra 10k on the day will be fine”.
Positive splits - who’d have thought?
But will they learn? No. Because it was the humidity, the hills, the feeling sick, the lack of water stops, the other participants, the surface, the sun, the clouds, the gear, everything but their overtraining, lack of tapering and running on wrecked bodies being led by inflated egos.

ECH

VIP Member
It's such an easy win if she'd said sorry, posted a picture of her and Angelo spending a few hundred quid on buying a rabbit hutch (which, considering she was willing to lose a load of money cancelling her flights to SEA for Angelo, she can definitely afford) and saying she was donating some money to an animal charity.

scoobie

VIP Member
Really sorry to everyone who can read today but two minutes into her new vlog she says “now I’m going to the toilet to hopefully excrete something big” and when I tell you my jaw dropped

• Sick
  • Haha

ECH

VIP Member
They went to Disneyland Paris and celebrated their 'one month' anniversary. I get it's her first relationship, and I don't want to shit on someone being excited about something, but it feels like they're speedrunning their relationship and I know she's going to regret it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine not been an elite athlete but still having a morning 10k and evening 10k in the same day while on a romantic holiday with your boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Sick

irunforfun

VIP Member
She doesn’t have a stomach bug. She has a body that has done a marathon in high humidity. Said body was overtrained and never had time to repair and recover through double runs, insufficient fuelling and hydration.
What she is experiencing now is a body whose chemistry and physiology is all out of whack and just can’t take anymore of her sh*t (quite literally!). I feel irrationally angry with her. (If anyone can explain this, please help me!!)

scoobie

VIP Member
It irks me that she just happened to find a guy that seems to match her perfectly. When is it my turn I've waited 6 years 😂
To be fair, I think it seems that way because she wants it to seem that way. What do they really definitely have in common other than bland food and exercise? I really think we’re getting the rose tinted version of this relationship.

lifegoss1

She is getting called out on strava regarding all her runs. If she is not careful she will end up on hospital again. Knowing her though she will see it a great video opportunity and we will get a whole video on it.

Screenshot_20230520_100954_Strava.jpg

• Heart

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
God I just looked at her Insta story and - "I expect my legs to be pretty tight tomorrow but I'm excited to go swimming and do cross-training" like WTF man. She literally could not make it through the marathon, felt sick/nauseous the entire time and had to stop running and her first thought after putting her body through this is "I'm gonna go swimming and cross-training tomorrow"?? Instead of maybe doing just a tiny bit of self-reflection on her harmful and potentially dangerous overtraining and undereating? But nope, it's straight back to training even more, apparently.

This is just straight-up disordered behaviour, imho. Like that's not normal in any way, shape or form, change my mind. I increasingly feel like her supposed healing from her ED was really just the disorder morphing from an eating-focussed thing into an exercise-focussed thing instead. But it's still clearly disordered, and at this point it's honestly worrying to watch.