Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifegoss1

Her last video has been up for 24hours and has less than 7k views. Engagement is also less than 20 comments. I think people are getting bored.

Reactions: 13
I really hope her next videos contain some actual travel footage because so far it's just been clips of running and Holly standing in their room talking to the camera. These videos are just as boring as the ones she makes at home ....

SHA90

Poor Holly is complaining she had to tutor for 20 hours a week 100% WFH. Bless her sending thoughts and preyers

also imagine having a holiday fling and it becomes a drawn out series for thousands onYouTube.
Awwww bless, I have to get 2 trains plus a 30 minute walk to work and do a full 40 hours! Plus my train home is 40 mins delayed so still sat waiting 😪.

I don't get it, she went to Cambridge - why is she so workshy?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I definitely think her and her sister do. I feel like we probably have some of Holly’s peers from Cambridge lurking too. If it were me I’d want to know all about how Cambridge’s former #1 student is now a freeloading unfluencer.
It does seem a shame that she was top of the class at Cambridge and now does nothing with that degree (and her masters!). What's the point in all those study hours of now all she does is run and talk about farts?

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
Whoa and Holly "I am Vegan for the animals, I love animals so much you guys" saw this and didn't say anything against it? Blows my mind. I know, I know, love makes blind and all that, but really??

Tbh I'm getting the impression that Holly would never criticize Angelo, or maybe she does not know how to handle disagreement and serious discussions in a relationship but uh. It's not good in any case

Then again Holly's mom insists on keeping their dogs in confinement too and Holly has never criticized that afaik so maybe she just thinks it's normal

Reading her last instagram post made me a bit sad for her. She had such an exciting trip ahead of her, she is so lucky to be able to afford that and "work" remotely. Now as an adult with a full time job, I wish I could have done that when I was younger, travel in SEA, meet people, learn, grow and just enjoy life.

I just can believe she canceled everything just because she met a boy, had she been in earlier stages of her planing maybe I could understand it, but she had her flights booked, accomodation sorted out...wtf...
Fully agree.
She’s made having a boyfriend her whole life. In the post itself saying she’s spending her weekend at ikea rather than exploring Asia… she never would’ve chosen that for herself a year ago.

I think in the future she’ll regret not going alone and waiting for him

• Sad

ECH

VIP Member
Her vlog just feels so...not her? Fangirling over designer stores is not who she is normally.

Unforgivingrose

I just looked at Angelos Strava and he didn’t even have a day off after the marathon. I wonder if Holly did the same but didn’t post it so she didn’t receive backlash
I feel like they are the worst combination for each other - seems like the type of couple who would be 'encouraging' each other but instead putting a load of pressure on the other. Another thing looks like as it's her first time negotiating a relationship, she won't be able to set those boundaries and say no. I totally see her agreeing to whatever he wants to do to appear a 'good girlfriend'

yerdasellsavon

I'm actually done with Holly now.

I used to enjoy her Cambridge content and her travelling around Australia content. Even her summer travels with Charlie seemed to show her getting out of her toxic home environment and having a bit more fun, but she just seems way too forced and lacks genuineness now.

It's good that she's open about sex and a positive shift from before. Acting like an expert and making it your whole personality to seem "more relatable" is just bizarre. She seems sex obsessed and it just seems to be a front to get away from the virginial "study, study, study" Cambridge girl. Can guarantee she'll next do a Q&A or show a vibrator haul or something. It's too much. If that's your niche, great, but she's forcing it.

ECH

VIP Member
someone please watch it and give us a recap.
There's honestly not a tonne in it. A lot is about the science of attraction, and she says she thinks she thought she was asexual for a long time because she wasn't producing the correct hormones due to her ED. She then goes on to say she's known for a long time that she's attracted to men, and now she's comfortable saying that attraction is sexual. She mentions at the very end that she's had sexual experiences (she says she doesn't want to say she's lost her virginity because she doesn't like the idea of 'losing' something, but the implication is clear) and she's comfortable with admitting that now. She thought for a long time that she wouldn't talk about this stuff because she thought admitting to it would be losing her relatability.

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
I keep feeling odd about food being her love language, especially with her past with an eating disorder. It feels like it could go disastrously wrong if the relationship doesn't go well and they break up. I know that she is 'recovered' and it might be projecting, but I feel like it would wreck my relationship with food if it was tied to a boyfriend and things didn't go well.
Her bf is probably an orthorexic just like she is. She is still super mega disordered

She was originally going to be a digital nomad and has now decided against it...because of the boy (she mentions it being for her health, but then says that the doctors are feeling positive about her health so...which is it?). She'd already got her vaccines, booked her flight and sorted out a flat in Chiang Mai but has now cancelled all of it. I think she's really going to regret this in the future, especially if the relationship doesn't work out. She's delaying so they can go together.

She also mentions they're going to LA together in February.
That’s actually sad. She always thrives when travelling and especially “solo”.
She’ll definitely regret it in a few years

SHA90

The girl studied biology, surely she's not naive enough to think she'd get anywhere near him. Just on his height alone his stride length must be double hers.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
View attachment 2069582
What is the point of this post? It seems like she’s just trying to brag that she’s got lots of money and she’s ✨no longer afraid to spend it✨
Especially that last comment - “don’t live your life afraid to spend anything” just comes across very privileged. Of course, in todays climate, people are going to be afraid of spending money, some people don’t have a choice to spend money how they want.
idk this post just rubbed me the wrong way🙄
Incredible food?! When she travels she buys the same stuff she has at home, makes boring oats and bagels

• Haha

lifegoss1

Didn't they redo her room after she got back from Australia. And now she is about to travel again and they are buying her a new bed. Its so weird. It's like a Carrot keeps getting waved in front of her