Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly lives life like it's a simulation playing on a loop. And she likes to pretend she's adventurous when her views are sinking. Pathetic. She's not living a real life.

She won't even talk to people now that she got her brother to come with her.

Reactions: 8
For a second there I got confused and thought we were going to have to watch Jade Bowler’s brother eye duck and lip bite his way around a whole country

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched the video but I do wonder how much of it she'll will actually pay for.
Like her Australia holiday, a lot of it was gifted which was why she enjoyed it so much and was able to do so much.
Accomodation if you are doing backpackers and food can be cheap but all the activities are expensive to do.

Also I wonder how Matthew is going to go with a camera weilded by a 12 year old woman child shoved in his face 24/7. He doesn't seem too keen on it at home but at least he can escape there.

Reactions: 10
Also I wonder how Matthew is going to go with a camera weilded by a 12 year old woman child shoved in his face 24/7. He doesn't seem too keen on it at home but at least he can escape there.
Call be cynical but I'm sure there's something in it for me being the camera man.

Who knows.... maybe her parents are worried she will get herself in the same situation as last time when she had to go to hospital in Australia.

Reactions: 10
I think it shows an unusually generous and selfless side to Holly to actually think about what Matthew might like and what might benefit him. She's normally so rigid and inflexible in her plans that I am honestly surprised it even occurred to her to offer! I think it might be good for her to have Matthew with her who is so much more chilled and laid back, might rub off on her (we hope).

Just as an aside: what is Matthew's full-time job? I thought he was a PT which isn't exactly full time/not something I can envisage being burnt out from but that might be my preconception

Reactions: 12
Let me tell you, the moment I saw the title my mind went - SHE'S GOING WITH HER MOM, ISN'T SHE? ISN'T SHEE?? 😱😱

Thank god it's not her mom. But I wouldn't have been shocked at all it it had been her mom.

Reactions: 17
I'm glad she's going with Matthew. She's also said she's self financing it this time, but I guess we'll see about that.

Reactions: 2
In my humble opinion, she ought to buckle down and get a bleeping job that uses her degree and masters, instead of fannying about “traveling”.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, once you have a full time job, you can't just fly off to the other side of the world for weeks or months so easily. So short term, good for her to be able to do that before she has commitments. Long term? She's capable of so much more than filming silly morning routines in her childhood bedroom. But we won't see a #HollyTries to work a proper job, will we?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In my humble opinion, she ought to buckle down and get a bleeping job that uses her degree and masters, instead of fannying about “traveling”.
Agree. I'm sick of seeing videos but her adult life. It's like she is trying to justify that se is an adult and living a normal adult life

Reactions: 6
For me the strangest thing was when, in one of her recent videos, she said it was a bit difficult to get used to the idea that she's an adult now, rather than a graduate. Like she said that after finishing her Cambridge degree she was a "graduate" but now she is an adult and that distinction just made zero sense to me. What exactly does she think 22 year old (or older) university graduates are if they are not adults? Children??

I mean, having this adventure with her brother: cool, I hope they have a grand time together. But her video (I'm just halfway through) just sent me into another dimension. Her wanting to expand his narrow mindset (while describing exactly her own limited life), helping him to epiphanies, and showing him how great travel is (without acknowledging in any way or form what a great damn privilege it is), just... No. I swear, she has no self-awareness of any kind.

Added: Her aggressiveness when she talks to the Alexa / Siri device is just telling.

Addition 2: Also I hate how she talks about him. Like he's an inept puppy. Also lol at her being concerned about his morning breath. Like, what are you doing, bro?
Yeah, I thought the way she talked about him was a bit odd and unnecessary too.

I think it’s very obvious she would’ve preferred to go alone.
I think having her brother there will just hold her back and she’ll use having him there as an excuse to note step outside her comfort zone.

also I think they’re going to Thailand

Reactions: 6
Not holly calling herself an experienced traveller after an all expenses covered extended holiday in hot England (Australia) 😰

(I understand that Australia has a rich history and culture but the way people go to Australia and come back thinking they’re some sort of higher being after spending time in what essentially IS hot England with western food and English speaking people really does get to me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Loved the part where she (without prompt and completely incoherently obviously) rambles about people thinking that her and Matthew might be a couple. Like, what the heck is this girl on?!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Loved the part where she (without prompt and completely incoherently obviously) rambles about people thinking that her and Matthew might be a couple. Like, what the heck is this girl on?!?
as if she'd have chemistry with.. any human being really. she's more into her oats than human interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely, Paige comes across as so normal. I don’t mean that in a bad way but it’s refreshing compared to the car-wrecks that most of the StudyTubers have grown up to be.
I am just rewatching some of PaigeY's old videos. She seems to have lost a lot of followers/views after graduating. Makes me wonder what will happen to the other studytubers after graduation.

Also, does anyone remember PaigeY's friend Astrid?

She had a youtube as Astrid Francizska and an instagram. I watched her a lot a few years ago but now I can't find her anymore. Seems like she deleted everything? Does anyone know what happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.