Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarabelle

Definitely, Paige comes across as so normal. I don’t mean that in a bad way but it’s refreshing compared to the car-wrecks that most of the StudyTubers have grown up to be.
I am just rewatching some of PaigeY's old videos. She seems to have lost a lot of followers/views after graduating. Makes me wonder what will happen to the other studytubers after graduation.

Also, does anyone remember PaigeY's friend Astrid?

She had a youtube as Astrid Francizska and an instagram. I watched her a lot a few years ago but now I can't find her anymore. Seems like she deleted everything? Does anyone know what happened?

space.cat

if you wear glasses before your early 20s, this is the time when your prescription usually 'settles'/stops changing so early 20s is the best time for laser surgery.

source: my optomestrist recommending me laser surgery in my early 20s
Ok, so, you can ignore this next question and I will pretend I never asked if you do - Did you have any health issues that led to the eyesight loss in the first place?

I'm asking because I wonder if and how much of an influence Holly's diet could have had on this given that her eyesight only got bad enough for glasses after she developed anorexia.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I wouldn’t call it stupid, its obviously not the ideal situation to some but I suppose it depends on how easily you can fit running alongside your holiday routine!
Air travel and time differences really affect your body negatively and - fair enough, she’s not going to Thailand any more I guess - but when she was talking about to East Asia around this time instead it was more stupid. Plus when you’re travelling you’re less likely to be resting and taking time off your feet to relax which is all really important in the few weeks before the marathon. My marathon this year was around a 7 hour drive away which we did 3 days before and I still felt the effects of it on the morning of the race.

esrevni

Ma'am, let's not. She would literally be dead without going to ER if that actually happened. Either from kidney failure or a cardiac arrest, she would have died.

I understand being annoyed by Holly but let's not write superhuman fantasies or act like needing to cry while in pain is somehow abnormal.
I meant to say sick for a day, vomiting every hour for a a few hours (it was really bad).
I'm sorry but a bit of diarrhea isn't the end of the world.