Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I’m honestly so glad. It’s really struck me after watching her driving video just how isolated she’s been since 2020. She doesn’t seem to take the initiative to take taxis and buses out and about but in Australia at least we saw her challenging herself that way. I thought she’d do an interrail trip around Europe but it sounds like it’s going to be a trip around one country and a long-haul flight… maybe Thailand?
I was thinking maybe Thailand too but might be too much out of her comfort zone

theMoth

Chatty Member
I’m not even sure if she still understands because she liked the comment that explained it… and if she does understand then I’d be uncomfortable if I were those two friends.
I don't get the comment either ... *hides behind something*

Endurance

Thanks for your reply. I am certainly not her mom but a university student who watched many of her videos in the past years.

Your point makes sense. Holly was an awkward existence at Cambridge, and her movements were also somewhat bizarre (source: students studying at Cambridge when Holly was still there.) Academic staff is indeed busy in term times, but they also have their own life. I don't think no one in UCL knows her, given her strong online presence.

However, I would say her present situation is a real disappointment, if not complete misery, given what she had got in Cambridge. She seems never to know what she really wants, and now everything is going backward for her. 2022 will not look great for her at all. Personally thinking, she will continue the decay route and become someone she can't recognize in 2019. Some of her videos already look pretty scary. Things will get even worse if her mental health collapses (many of her classmates progressed well after leaving Cambridge, and not all of them have a first.)

3calico3

VIP Member
Even though I love driving, her video was making me feel tense. I totally get that intrusive thoughts can get in the way of doing things, and my mum has a fear of driving so I know how it can get. I think with situations like this, you really need to build in success - she really threw herself in at the deep end by driving alone and driving down narrow country lanes. Potentially something she needs to work through with a therapist, especially when she was talking about thinking that someone would purposefully ram into her from a side road (realistically no one would want to do this).

I can’t help but feel really sorry for this girl :/ this ed has been going on for years and years now and she has clearly made no progress with it what so ever. She looks so desperately unhealthy on her latest posts and has literally no fat on her body, yet she is continually positing shit like she’s so happy that she is now comfortable with her body…
maybe she is happy with it
has this ed ever hospitalised her?

olc22

Wonder where her unvaxxed sister is off to? What countries don’t have entry requirements anymore?

yerdasellsavon

she what???

Yep, no idea why it came up on my recommended but have to say I was surprised. Good for her for being that body confident but it wasn’t something I expected from her. She looks great though so, not sure if it’s something she’d do these days in fairness.

lifegoss1

She doesn't mention where she's going travelling next in her new video, but she does mention she's going for 1 month and she 'drops hints' which makes me think she's probably going to SEA because I'm not sure where else she would go long term this time of year.
Is it a *sponsered* trip? I can't be bothered watching it