Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats the camera like a therapist who can’t challenge her. Her YouTubing is so unhealthy.
I hadn't kept up with Holly in a while, but was wondering today if she was doing any better. Sad to see it's still all the same. I wonder if she will ever get proper treatment.

Reactions: 7
This girl... I can’t understand her...this whole year we’ve seen Holly working out without her shirt. Even in the freezing hinter and spring days she insisted on wearing only a sports bra. But when the temperature hit 22 she chose to wear a T-shirt ??? I don’t get it.
9DE3CBF5-BC5D-4D23-AD72-8A49E45413F8.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her latest IG post.. 'HOLLY vs BURGER 🍔🌈 ... Holly always wins 😏'
Honestly I think she's an embarrassing prick and deliberately ED baits for Tattle etc because she has a vicious superiority complex and that burger looks horrible. (No offence if it's delicious, I love vegan food 🤣) .
But eight photographs of a limp untouched burger and her pretending to be about to take a bite out of it is just sad. I don't doubt her intelligence or ability to recover but she needs to get off the bleeping Internet and speak to someone instead of having her body checks validated by impressionable under-twenties.

Reactions: 14
Her latest IG post.. 'HOLLY vs BURGER 🍔🌈 ... Holly always wins 😏'
Honestly I think she's an embarrassing prick and deliberately ED baits for Tattle etc because she has a vicious superiority complex and that burger looks horrible. (No offence if it's delicious, I love vegan food 🤣) .
But eight photographs of a limp untouched burger and her pretending to be about to take a bite out of it is just sad. I don't doubt her intelligence or ability to recover but she needs to get off the bleeping Internet and speak to someone instead of having her body checks validated by impressionable under-twenties.
Also the edemame beans instead of fries. Is that a thing in the UK??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watched her newest vlog and damn, Holly really doesn't know how to take care of herself does she? She said she was feeling ill with an intense headache, nausea, sweating a lot, and extreme tiredness - and yet she went ahead and spent the day working at her desk doing data analysis. Sure, she said in the video that working probably made her illness/symptoms worse, but only to immediately add that "on the plus side", she got a lot of data analysis done that day like?! There's clearly something very off in the way she responds to her body's signals.

And also not a great thing to promote on her youtube channel, especially in pandemic times. And especially since she also said she kept working cause it'd be awkard to call in sick when uni is online? Like wtf, what kind of douchebag professor would tell a student to keep working while ill? Surely she could've taken a bit of time off to rest and maybe get her symptoms checked out? What kind of example is she setting here??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Only just watched the rainbow food video so sorry if this has already been pointed out... But she goes on and on about the pancakes burning but still won't use oil??? And she says she doesn't have an eating disorder...... 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The oil thing is incredibly emblematic of an eating disorder. There is even one kcal spray if you are really bothered about adding calories but no person without a serious eating disorder is worried about the amount of oil you use in food.

Some of the healthiest and longest living people in the world have huge quantities of olive oil in their diet so it really shows Holly has a serious problem if she's refusing to cook with healthy oils or sprays.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe that nutrition course would have been good her so she could learn that olive oil isn't actually bad for you? Also even if it was it would be worth it I can't imagine how bad her food must taste 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Maybe that nutrition course would have been good her so she could learn that olive oil isn't actually bad for you? Also even if it was it would be worth it I can't imagine how bad her food must taste 🤢
a nutrition course won;t help someone with an eating disorder, she desperately needs therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Holly is going to be so lost after the Masters finishes.

Last edited:
She's getting so bad.... her chest is even flatter than before, just don't wear bras, she's only wearing them so she can body check more easily it's bloody obvious

She put a question sticker in her IG story asking what the totally new activity she's doing tomorrow can be. I answered "using oil in your food" let's see how long it takes me to get blocked hahah
even if she does she's just been too much for me to handle anyway that I wouldn't mind at this point, she'd be doing my mental health a favour

Reactions: 15
She's getting so bad.... her chest is even flatter than before, just don't wear bras, she's only wearing them so she can body check more easily it's bloody obvious
I've thought the exact same thing. The bras she poses in are so tiny. They look like the kind of sports bras that children use for dance or cheerleading. It's one thing to be petite, but it's another thing to have the same figure as a young child.

Reactions: 11
I've thought the exact same thing. The bras she poses in are so tiny. They look like the kind of sports bras that children use for dance or cheerleading. It's one thing to be petite, but it's another thing to have the same figure as a young child.
has she been having coaching for the marathon? I am really hoping she does and they give her some nutrition advice. Honestly it worries me that someone has sponsored her for the marathon, surely everyone can see she is unwell?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it better in terms of the level of training a marathon entails to be on the higher end of healthy weight now, I honestly can’t see her completing it.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it better in terms of the level of training a marathon entails to be on the higher end of healthy weight now, I honestly can’t see her completing it.
I unfortunately think she will push herself too far and end up injuring herself

Reactions: 15
Calling it now re. marathon - she’s not going to complete, or will collapse right after. I have zero faith in her ability to do it in a healthy way, coach or no coach.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.