Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did she say? cba to watch it
Her life is boring and repetitive and she misses travelling or doing things outside of her house. Also, she is changing and is aware that she will not be a student forever and is excited to do new things! And while she said that it's fine that most people go to her videos for productivity, she also wants to do different videos, while knowing that the youtube algorithm wouldn't promote them as much. 18 minutes to say this...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd didn't get anti-lockdown vibes from her at all... and since a lot of people are experiencing these 'small tastes' of social contact while still dtsistancing the vast majority of the time, I think it's safe to expect that her followers will mostly understand her comments in that context.

I liked her description of "mental growing pains." It just resonated with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she's lived the exact same life since she was 15 and now she's acting like it's a grand discovery when we've been saying it here for months?

Reactions: 10
Her life is boring and repetitive and she misses travelling or doing things outside of her house. Also, she is changing and is aware that she will not be a student forever and is excited to do new things! And while she said that it's fine that most people go to her videos for productivity, she also wants to do different videos, while knowing that the youtube algorithm wouldn't promote them as much. 18 minutes to say this...
Didn't she pretend to be "finally be feeling better" recently? I can't with this tit. This ongoing cycle of semi-deep, pseudo-insightful growth tit and then pretending to be better, just to admit that she wasn't well the last week's a few days later, just to present another "cure" that she didn't find without any professional help. The pattern just doesn't change! .... Just find a way to connect to yourself and your feelings and don't pretend a YouTube channel is therapy.

Reactions: 15
Didn't she pretend to be "finally be feeling better" recently? I can't with this tit. This ongoing cycle of semi-deep, pseudo-insightful growth tit and then pretending to be better, just to admit that she wasn't well the last week's a few days later. The pattern just doesn't change! .... Just find a way to connect to yourself and your feelings and don't pretend a YouTube channel is therapy.
Yes! She said multiple times she was loving her life at home... People on here did say that usually if she says she is doing great then not long after she will get back into a slump.. It's honestly so sad to see, though I do hope she moves now that restrictions are easing! She mentioned people in her lab were meeting in person and that's why she wasn't able to attend a team meeting, so this could maybe MAYBE give her an excuse to move to London for the summer and get away from her toxic family

Reactions: 12
I screenshottet that too to show it here because I was shocked too. She totally misunderstood the person!
Maybe it's because she had mentioned that she was done with her modules and "just" doing her project work now - so to her, it might seem clear that she won't really return to a lecture setting, but the author of the comment might be quite young or from a different higher ed system and not been aware of this. So I think she read this as though ahe should extend her studies and go back to university upon finishing her degree...

I don't think her tone was appropriate but with a few depreciating comments on online degrees and covid-year degrees floating around, I understand that it can be a touchy subject.

Reactions: 3
I think replying to comments is essentially the same as someone working in customer service replying to an inquiry. Always stay professional and perhaps a bit too nice as in the end the viewer / customer is what generates an income.
Most influencer seem to forget that without people who watch their videos, like and comment they wouldn’t make money and get all those opportunities. Acting like Holly is the perfect example of someone who thinks she’s so much better and above their viewers

Reactions: 30
I don't think Holly realizes how easy she has it compared to other people her age stuck in service jobs. That particular commenter was so nice, apologizing for their innocuous question. Meanwhile in customer service there's people who yell at you nonstop when they're the ones who are blatantly wrong.

Reactions: 16
I think I know were Holly get her thinspo material...
View attachment 597067
To be honest hollys old posts on her Instagram are also like this- she has photos up from just before she went to Cambridge of her in a bikini looking extremely ill. That was also at her point of ‘recovering by going vegan and not doing any therapy’ which she seems to be maintaining.

Reactions: 8
I think because we see less of Emily it's easier for her to come across as the "cooler older sister" but they seem very similar (and in her vlogs, Emily's food seems just as small-portioned and bland... she just makes her veggies into spaghetti).

Reactions: 12
Can't believe I just watched a whole 20 minute video where all she said is that she wished more people watched her non uni videos 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
she’s built her brand around being at uni what makes her think she’ll be able to change it? People do change but has she ever thought she won’t be able to do YouTube forever?

she seems in total frustration about her views falling and is resorting to click bait titles like ‘I hate my life’ in order to engage people. She’s barely scratching the surface with how her mental health is. Stopping YouTube would be a good thing for her ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she’s built her brand around being at uni what makes her think she’ll be able to change it? People do change but has she ever thought she won’t be able to do YouTube forever?

she seems in total frustration about her views falling and is resorting to click bait titles like ‘I hate my life’ in order to engage people. She’s barely scratching the surface with how her mental health is. Stopping YouTube would be a good thing for her ffs.
I’m amazed she hasn’t seen other studytubers’ views go down after graduation. Look at Paige-Y. She’s great, but her views seem to have dwindled since she graduated because ver vlogs now less frequent and focus on her new job. It’s inevitable and surely Holly should anticipate the same will happen to her channel eventually.

Reactions: 19
I’m amazed she hasn’t seen other studytubers’ views go down after graduation. Look at Paige-Y. She’s great, but her views seem to have dwindled since she graduated because ver vlogs now less frequent and focus on her new job. It’s inevitable and surely Holly should anticipate the same will happen to her channel eventually.
But Paige isn't getting caught up with it because she realises there's a life outside her bedroom. For Holly YouTube is her life, her 'friends' etc etc.

Reactions: 18
Haven’t watched her new video yet but I’m glad she’s doing something like this. I watch Leila’s content and her diet is miles better than Hollys

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.