Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy cats. She’s looking a bit long in the tooth. If Roobee looks 30ish recently, then Holly’s pushing 45. Starving yourself is not a good look on anyone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The difference in their face shapes is alarming!

Emily seems to be doing more nutritious, balanced, palatable vegan meals with her 'vegan' boyfriend i presume at his home as the kitchen looks more lived in but hopefully this encourages Holly to experiment a bit

Reactions: 12
I honestly wonder how the charity that's sponsoring her to run a marathon had a look at her and thought "yup we will encourage her to do an overly intensive training, she looks like she can do it"

It doesn't take much digging to see that Holly is wasting away, and if the charity ignored that because "it's her choice as an adult to partake into any activity she wants" then it says a lot about their ethics... and their approach to promotion.... any ad is a good ad, innit?

Reactions: 14
anyone else get the vibe holly might have a crush on someone?
I got that vibe cos her last video she said she is dressing more feminine and doesnt show all her life etc
I just got the vibe maybe she's having her first crush??

anyone else get the vibe holly might have a crush on someone?
I got that vibe cos her last video she said she is dressing more feminine and doesnt show all her life etc
I just got the vibe maybe she's having her first crush??
oh man how sad to be 23 years old and have people wondering if you're having your first crush

Reactions: 11
oh man how sad to be 23 years old and have people wondering if you're having your first crush
The publicity of it maybe but there's no shame on having your first relationship or even crush later in life. Plus 23 is still really young in the scheme of things!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it strange how she took two covid tests just for the heck of it. It felt like she was trying to turn the whole thing into a show for entertainment.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
a

twice in one video? i didn't watch the last video fully.
Yeah, two lateral flow tests at the same time (and then commented on how her mum said she should've only used one test, for once I'm with her mum becuase they come in packs of 7 and now she's messed up the swab/buffer to test ratio lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, two lateral flow tests at the same time (and then commented on how her mum said she should've only used one test, for once I'm with her mum becuase they come in packs of 7 and now she's messed up the swab/buffer to test ratio lol)
that's ridiculous, why did they even let her just do two like that? And what was the reason?

Reactions: 2
that's ridiculous, why did they even let her just do two like that? And what was the reason?
Knowing Holly, she’d want to take two just to be absolutely certain she came first ... or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The difference in their face shapes is alarming!

Emily seems to be doing more nutritious, balanced, palatable vegan meals with her 'vegan' boyfriend i presume at his home as the kitchen looks more lived in but hopefully this encourages Holly to experiment a bit
the title of her video calling it how I met my vegan boyfriend...

I just find that hilarious

it is like being vegan is her only personality trait. look at nayna florence for instance. she is vegan.

Reactions: 10
Did this girl seriously just say she felt full because her abs were tight after a workout??!!!

Jesus Christ, you need to fuel yourself regardless of how full you’re ‘feeling’. Breakfast lunch and dinner full stop. If she’s that out of touch with her hunger cues that she just won’t eat and make excuses for it then that’s a huge red flag.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To answer your second question, it's cuz "I've never done one before" and "I've been out and about mingling so might as well". Not her exact words, but you get the idea. She probably think she's being cool and trendy by taking the test that everyone else has taken, which is so dumb.

Reactions: 6
To answer your second question, it's cuz "I've never done one before" and "I've been out and about mingling so might as well". Not her exact words, but you get the idea. She probably think she's being cool and trendy by taking the test that everyone else has taken, which is so dumb.
She might as well take two pregnancy tests, then, just for fun

Can see the title:
AM I PREGNANT?? | Study with me | Virgin "Cambridge Biology graduate* with anorexia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"I don't know why I was claiming they were my favourite rice puffs ever.. they taste like cardboard"
Because you have an ED and you were trying to convince yourself??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.