Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh neither of the business names are good. The fact that she's attached her name to it feels quite limiting in a way, particularly with tutoring where she's using other people as the tutors? The names make it seem amateur and unprofessional, would really put me off. Why does she need to stick her name in it? Just use 'terrific tutoring' or some other shite, otherwise people who don't watch her YouTube are gonna be like 'who tf is Holly' lol, it just seems pretty self centered to me, assuming people know who Holly G is.
problem is I assume most of her clientele are only there from watching hollys channel ...

Reactions: 6
problem is I assume most of her clientele are only there from watching hollys channel ...
I get that, but it's hardly ambitious to rely on your current subscribers. I think it would be quite difficult to grow it further if she wanted to! Put perhaps that's not the intention.

Reactions: 4
I get that, but it's hardly ambitious to rely on your current subscribers. I think it would be quite difficult to grow it further if she wanted to! Put perhaps that's not the intention.
Yeah I think the intention is to enable Holly to put "I founded an online tutoring business during my gap year" on her CV and that's it tbh. She never seemed like she actually enjoys being an entrepreneur, imho.

Reactions: 17
Oh look, a video of Holly talking about all the things that she needs to address. Except, you know, the blatantly obvious.

Reactions: 12
Oh look, a video of Holly talking about all the things that she needs to address. Except, you know, the blatantly obvious.
It should have been titled "My response to Tattle". Funny how she said growth and change, but not healing.

Reactions: 15
Basically the entirety of her new video is her talking about something she deems ‘deep’ which isn’t actually deep at all.

she talks about the unspecifics of her personal growth as if that’s supposed to come across as mature and self aware without addressing any real issues.

does she address fully her workaholic attitude (which she still has and maintains)? No.

does she address her accepting change relating to her physique and physical appearance (which hasn’t changed since she was 11)? No.

does she address anything even closely related to anything eating related which she’s discussed before on her channel? Or that she’s talking to professionals? No.

she gives a wishy Washy moany excuse of a video trying to justify why her working behaviours are actually okay because she ‘enjoys what she does’ and actually isn’t a pure workaholic anymore. Oh and that she’s aware she won’t be a student forever..... no... really???????!!!???

Reactions: 25
Basically the entirety of her new video is her talking about something she deems ‘deep’ which isn’t actually deep at all.

she talks about the unspecifics of her personal growth as if that’s supposed to come across as mature and self aware without addressing any real issues.

does she address fully her workaholic attitude (which she still has and maintains)? No.

does she address her accepting change relating to her physique and physical appearance (which hasn’t changed since she was 11)? No.

does she address anything even closely related to anything eating related which she’s discussed before on her channel? Or that she’s talking to professionals? No.

she gives a wishy Washy moany excuse of a video trying to justify why her working behaviours are actually okay because she ‘enjoys what she does’ and actually isn’t a pure workaholic anymore. Oh and that she’s aware she won’t be a student forever..... no... really???????!!!???
yeah exactly, she has not changed at all, the only time she seems (slightly) more relaxed, as people have said, is when she is away from home, but even then she is not that different; even in the manchester vlog her saying "she couldn't decide what she wanted to eat so didn;t order anything", is very much such an ED thing. When I was suffering really badly I would have near panic attacks about choosing what to eat and would often just leave it because of the stress

Reactions: 14
Holly, no that's not a flex.. your "muscles" are showing because there's nothing left on your body, not because they are developed... cf. her IG story

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does this girl have enough ads on her videos they are absolutely unwatchable without adblockers on

Reactions: 8
Her latest instagram post. Those jeans look at least 2 sizes too big. They are super baggy basically everywhere and just don't look like they fit her properly. She looks like a child playing dress up with her dad's trousers.
And couldn't she have put 2 more minutes of effort into the outfit and wore a bra that isn't visible under the shirt?

Reactions: 3
All I saw in her latest IG photos is a very unwell woman body checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest instagram post. Those jeans look at least 2 sizes too big. They are super baggy basically everywhere and just don't look like they fit her properly. She looks like a child playing dress up with her dad's trousers.
And couldn't she have put 2 more minutes of effort into the outfit and wore a bra that isn't visible under the shirt?
in her defense baggier/mom/boyfriend jeans are in right now so that may be what’s she’s going for. But she could definitely go down a size and get that same effect so I see what you’re saying.

Reactions: 5
how the hell are people saying how good she looks and how great the outfit is?!

Reactions: 3
I think her sister looks much better with her hair cut because it looks much healthier rather than straggly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.