Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her recent stories I actually realize how much better I can cope with all the little things I personally find cringe-worthy about her (calling her sister 'dude', going on and on how 'weird' she is in public, making such a fuss about eating anything that's not her tasteless veg-piles...) as long as she is out and about. Don't know what it is exactly, but I get a much more relaxed vibe from her and that's nice to see. It doesn't seem so rigid, stuck and tense and about to snap any second. You go, Holly! Just get out more.

Reactions: 12
Honestly that’s the behaviour you’d expect from a child. I’d be mortified to be out with someone who started hanging off the poles on the tube

I hate that she’s got her hands and SHOES all over the poles
I find it extremely rude of her to do that in public spaces. The poles are meant for people to hold onto not for you to do some circus tricks. It's so nasty to get your shoes touching it. It's no reason to act like this even if it's your first time after a long time travelling outside your home. Have some decent respect lol. I take public transport on a daily basis and it pisses me off to see people behaving like this.

Reactions: 27
I cannot stand people who act like twats on public transport — I just want to get to where I’m going and not have to deal with attention seekers

Reactions: 28
Has she just completely given up on narna?? I just had a look at their Instagram and they havent uploaded since November 2020 and they are sold out of everything on there website except a plain black hat and a grey hoodie

Reactions: 10
Oh interesting - I've never really looked at the Narna page before but why do all those photos look like mugshots lmao. Their poor brother looks especially unhappy in his pics. Doesn't look like a very cheerful brand that's for sure.

Honestly, I'm glad she abandoned Narna. I've complained about the "company" before, so I won't go into that again. Long story short, I think it's a terrible business with terrible products. She's better off putting her time and energy into Hollygemia and that other biology thing.

Reactions: 13
She’s got too much physically on her plate to allow herself to fully flourish.

One second it’s ‘I’m focusing on myself and I’m going to get therapy and really treat myself with kindness’ and the next it’s ‘hey guys! I’ve just started a brand new channel! Oh and I’m a huge ambassador for MyVegan!! Omg and I’m expanding HollyGemia and maybe pulling an all nighter for my masters project which isn’t due for months!! Teehee!!!’

it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
Tbh neither of the business names are good. The fact that she's attached her name to it feels quite limiting in a way, particularly with tutoring where she's using other people as the tutors? The names make it seem amateur and unprofessional, would really put me off. Why does she need to stick her name in it? Just use 'terrific tutoring' or some other shite, otherwise people who don't watch her YouTube are gonna be like 'who tf is Holly' lol, it just seems pretty self centered to me, assuming people know who Holly G is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.