Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i the only one laughing at her putting *CAMBRIDGE BIOLOGY GRADUATE* in the title of her dark academia vid?
Can she really call herself a biology graduate 🤔 ?

Imo she comes off as ashamed her degree is in natural sciences and not biology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hereby award Holly 3 entire points for not pronouncing it to rhyme with macadamia. Take notes, Roobee!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she really call herself a biology graduate 🤔 ?

Imo she comes off as ashamed her degree is in natural sciences and not biology.
It’s probably more likely it’s just so people understand what she actually did, natural sciences wouldn’t get as many clicks

And she did do biological natural sciences which is basically a fancy name for biology

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s probably more likely it’s just so people understand what she actually did, natural sciences wouldn’t get as many clicks

And she did do biological natural sciences which is basically a fancy name for biology
Is biology her degree? I think not.
PS I’m in the bio field as well

I mean it basically is. There are two main paths at Cambridge - bio natsci and phys natsci. She probably did pathology as her part II option, as that is one of the main ones that you can take cancer modules in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually enjoyed her dark academia video. It did make me sad to see how badly she wants her mother's approval and how unwilling she is to give it. Also the bit with the candle was so childish. But it was nice to see her do something different. Ruby must be seething lol

Reactions: 15
So am I and I think it is, at the end of the natural sciences degree you can choose to get your BA in natural sciences or another field, eg biochemistry. Natural sciences is just the framework for teaching all science subjects at Cambridge

Reactions: 9
I actually enjoyed her dark academia video. It did make me sad to see how badly she wants her mother's approval and how unwilling she is to give it. Also the bit with the candle was so childish. But it was nice to see her do something different. Ruby must be seething lol
I wonder if they’re secretly jealous of each other and that’s why Ruby’s copying Holly (weight loss, exercise) and vice versa.

I felt the same way about the mother, it was a bit painful. Like she can’t give her child approval, even for a video.

Reactions: 12
Holly looks lovely with her hair half up and down in the academia post in Instagram... Much better than the scraggly bun.

Reactions: 13
Thoughts on the video:
- I love Hollys outfit. It looks really nice on her. I also like her hair straightened.
- really nice to see some different content and not just holly getting stressed about routines.
- strange seeing Hollys desk with decorations on 😂
- her mum is very negative
- holly does dark academia better than ruby (sorry not sorry)
- it’s nice to see holly having fun
- strange reaction to the candle. She could’ve just moved it further away if she was worried about it.
- all in all, a rather nice video.

Reactions: 18
Any one have any guesses as to where she she is currently staying? She said she's not in London or Cambridge and she's meeting new people, I feel like she must be on some sort of influencer brand trip thing.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she'd go on a brand trip right now without someone in her family, it's probably something for uni

I love candles but I think fire is one of those primal fears for some people, like height can be too. I know a few people with similar reactions - it's a lot like those are made really uncomfortable by small spiders or the metal-grid type of stairs, even though nothing major is going to happen.

It was nice to see her try something new! (And their family owns books! Their house is not completely empty!)

Reactions: 4
I think you'll find that this is just the degree you choose at Cambridge when wanting to study biology - it's just how it works there

about her dark academia video, I kept feeling conflicted as I was watching it because I didn't know whether I liked the fact that her mum wanted to get involved (her tips for calligraphy legitimately helped Holly, and she knew how to play chess) or hated the way she gave ratings and low ones at that when Holly didn't even ask for one..

Reactions: 8
Ohh she was in Liverpool for a beach clean up with my vegan!
Screenshot_20210517-200254.png

Screenshot_20210517-200215.png

I'm actually so happy that she has left her house and has met new people! (As someone from Liverpool I'll also be personally offended if she didn't enjoy it 😅) interesting that she has partnered with My Vegan but doesn't follow them on instagram 10/10 influencer

Reactions: 24
That dark academia video was strange. It’s nice to see Holly doing something that doesn’t involve abusing vegetables or exercising but I don’t really understand why she made the video? Also, I know that Holly is a science grad and probably hasn’t studied an arts or humanities subject since she was 16, but she’s a Cambridge graduate and honestly it staggers me a bit that she didn’t seem to know anything about the books she was looking at. How can you not know who the Brontë sisters are? Or never have heard of Treasure Island? This isn’t just a problem with Holly, I’m always slightly blown away by how little general knowledge many of the studytubers seem to have - Ruby and Jade are much the same.

Reactions: 22
Ohh she was in Liverpool for a beach clean up with my vegan! View attachment 578386

View attachment 578387

I'm actually so happy that she has left her house and has met new people! (As someone from Liverpool I'll also be personally offended if she didn't enjoy it 😅) interesting that she has partnered with My Vegan but doesn't follow them on instagram 10/10 influencer
Good for her! Holly spent lockdown a bit more secluded than many of us (who couldn't keep to our homes quite as much), but I think many of us will face some challenges once things get back to being (sort of) normal. Good to see that she's getting outside and engaging with the world :)

4F973A1A-35B4-4D2E-BE91-94E435F52B5E.png
First time poster here lol. But was rewatching one of hollys old video and her hair is definitely 100% curly and she is damaging it as treat treats it like straight hair. I think she would look so cute with natural curly hair. Just a shame she hasnt realised yet

Good for her! Holly spent lockdown a bit more secluded than many of us (who couldn't keep to our homes quite as much), but I think many of us will face some challenges once things get back to being (sort of) normal. Good to see that she's getting outside and engaging with the world :)
I'm happy she is getting out but shouldn't she still be distancing? I assume most if not all of them haven't been vaccinated

Reactions: 3
Okay so now she’s talking about pulling an all nighter and turning it into a challenge. Holly that’s really not a good idea... she surely can’t be so far behind with her work that she needs to stay up all night to complete it? Or is she having to pull an all nighter to make up for the fact that she did something other than studying yesterday?
I genuinely feel like she’s punishing herself for missing a day of uni work.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.