Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly standing from the side profile in her TikTok.... she looks so thin. Like so thin. It’s the first time over really looked at her and immediately thought, god, there’s something actually seriously wrong. Some angles she looks bigger but that side profile of her legs is just scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen, on her story she's teasing a big announcement tomorrow and says she excited to take people along for the ride. My money's on a PhD, something abroad, Narna drop, or a running race.
I think she mentioned in a recent video (I can't remember which one, they are all the same) that if we were eagle eyes enough we might've already seen what it is, which makes me think it's a merch/collab thing.

Reactions: 1
I've seen prison/isolation cells that look more inviting, honestly 💀 I get not wanting to have clutter about (drives me mad personally) but I'd want to at least have some cute posters on the walls, figures of stuff, a little bookcase etc. Their place looks like a show-home :/
It doesn't even look like a show home to me. Show homes have more personality! A bare kitchen is just weird.

Reactions: 10
Holly standing from the side profile in her TikTok.... she looks so thin. Like so thin. It’s the first time over really looked at her and immediately thought, god, there’s something actually seriously wrong. Some angles she looks bigger but that side profile of her legs is just scary.
Yeah I agree, I had the same thought - it's gotten really bad. The only thing her sillhouette reminds me of is like, teenage anorexia patients in a tv documentary I watched ages ago. Or (ironically) of the old photos Holly showed in her video about her ED recovery. I refuse to believe that someone who is "recovered" would still look like that four years after the supposed recovery took place, and why her parents don't get her help asap is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
My place is probably the opposite of their's... a bit more cluttered than I'd like, dust in a few corners I forgot to clean, a literal paper-trail following me around when I work from home.

But apart from how much time and effort it would take to keep such a massive house pristine (which must be like a part-time job almost? There are so many surfaces and there is just so much space!), I'm still not over how there is almost no place to just be comfortable.

For those who have the means, keeping work and leisure separate is valuable, especially when we're home all day every day. So, does Holly even have a "leisure" spot, apart from reading in bed and watching the occasional Netflix episode on a recently acquired sofa?

I think she or her mom mentioned in a video once that the kitchen is their family's gathering place, but do they never want to sit together with snacks, something to drink (just something nice, not necessarily something alcoholic) and just... not sit at an actual table quizzing each other or being very particular about their food?

(their quiz looks fun btw, but they seem like inntense people play with haha)

Reactions: 7
It doesn't even look like a show home to me. Show homes have more personality! A bare kitchen is just weird.
Aye, definitely gives the impression that they rarely use it (which in a home of people with food issues both telling and a bit grim)

My place is probably the opposite of their's... a bit more cluttered than I'd like, dust in a few corners I forgot to clean, a literal paper-trail following me around when I work from home.
Ruby, is that you? ;)

(Obviously just kidding.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she mentioned in a recent video (I can't remember which one, they are all the same) that if we were eagle eyes enough we might've already seen what it is, which makes me think it's a merch/collab thing.
Ugh I hope it's not more merch. I dislike her Narna stuff. Like I get that merch is supposed to be money grab first and foremost. But if you're gonna take your fans' money, at least give them something that looks nice?

Reactions: 15
I think it's either the race, or her biology channel. In the comments of her videos, people have mentioned her calling it "BiHollyG" a play of words on biology and by holly g, and in her stories her said "get ready for something BiG" where BiG kinda reminds me of the name spelled like that, but it could just be to be quirky idk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's either the race, or her biology channel. In the comments of her videos, people have mentioned her calling it "BiHollyG" a play of words on biology and by holly g, and in her stories her said "get ready for something BiG" where BiG kinda reminds me of the name spelled like that, but it could just be to be quirky idk
Calling it that would be a terrible idea, I'd be thinking it's some sort of bisexuality-related venture rather than anything to do with biology

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah it sounds like the announcement is her coming out as bi 😹 I did not make the connection between ‘biology’ and ‘bihollyg’

• Haha
What I don’t get is why a study tuber would need a whole separate channel for their academic subject? I understand sometimes you don’t want to discuss essay ideas etc because of plagiarism, but at least overall I’ve never understood why the big channels like Holly and Ruby never seem to think that including the actual content of their degrees etc would make their literal study content more interesting rather than hundreds of interchangeable routines

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah no surprise at the biology channel, in a recent video she was drawing out some bio-related things and then she mentioned her SuRPriSe – I would actually be interested in her biology stuff, not because it's her stuff, just because it's biology, but I also don't see the reason why she can't just post it on her main channel?? Maybe I'd subscribe then

Reactions: 8
Swear she’s got about 3 YT channels and 4 IGs at this point? Wtf just keep it all in one place, make a playlist or something ahah

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 537635
At least she's avoided sexuality confusion by calling it ByHollyG
Haha not making it sound hi also kind of kills the biology connection, though, without the subtitle I would assume it's a fashion or lifestyle account. .. and why does everything have to have her name in it, could this not have been branded differently? And before her tutoring business, did she even call herself Holly G anywhere other than her Insta? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.