Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah ok sorry I typed it wrong I didn't remember if it was bi or by haha
but tbh I wouldn't have thought of it as coming out anyway coming from her, since she has this disgusted attitude when it comes to relationships and with her emaciated body I can't associate her with puberty let alone sexuality....

Reactions: 6
Oh wow I think we can all agree that Holly may be good at a lot of things but coming up with names is NOT her forte. That name is unintentionally hilarious lmao, it's so clunky
Though I suppose the channel could be interesting for people who like biology.

Edit: Also I think there's a typo in her channel description? Because it says "Here at ByHollyG you'll find nothing by biology" which would kind of defeat the purpose of this new channel wouldn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wow I think we can all agree that Holly may be good at a lot of things but coming up with names is NOT her forte. That name is unintentionally hilarious lmao, it's so clunky
Though I suppose the channel could be interesting for people who like biology.

Edit: Also I think there's a typo in her channel description? Because it says "Here at ByHollyG you'll find nothing by biology" which would kind of defeat the purpose of this new channel wouldn't it
I think she means ‘nothing but biology’ which would make sense? If it was ‘anything but biology’ then that would be odd.

Reactions: 3
it’s so scarily obvious she is suffering from an eating disorder, she is so frail and thin that I cannot believe no one close to her has stepped in. She is probably stuck do deeply in it that she won’t be able to help herself and will continue to decline without help from others. A stranger watching her youtube can see the restricting and controlling behaviour she has with food and exercise yet her family turn a blind eye. I really hope she gets help soon as it’s awful to see and also could be having a terrible infleunce on her young audience.

Reactions: 19
it’s so scarily obvious she is suffering from an eating disorder, she is so frail and thin that I cannot believe no one close to her has stepped in. She is probably stuck do deeply in it that she won’t be able to help herself and will continue to decline without help from others. A stranger watching her youtube can see the restricting and controlling behaviour she has with food and exercise yet her family turn a blind eye. I really hope she gets help soon as it’s awful to see and also could be having a terrible infleunce on her young audience.
it's also possible they have given up... holly has shown how aggressive she can be when things are not done her way and I can see her dad just letting her do whatever as long as she doesn't collapse just to have "peace" at home

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree, they could have given up until she’s willing to accept help, not much can be done when the patient refuses help. No one wants to walk on eggshells at home. Not in the uk but can they force feed via a tube if the patient hasn’t accepted they need treatment? She’s thinner than 12 year olds I teach.

Reactions: 9
it's also possible they have given up... holly has shown how aggressive she can be when things are not done her way and I can see her dad just letting her do whatever as long as she doesn't collapse just to have "peace" at home
That could definitely be the case, would hope with all the recent news surrounding ED’s that should be a wake up call to the dangers of them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree, they could have given up until she’s willing to accept help, not much can be done when the patient refuses help. No one wants to walk on eggshells at home. Not in the uk but can they force feed via a tube if the patient hasn’t accepted they need treatment? She’s thinner than 12 year olds I teach.
I think they can if she is sectioned, but that comes with other issues - I remember reading something about an anorexic woman in a similar situation and her family were threatening to section her but it would have meant she could never have become a teacher which was her dream (not that I am saying a job is more important than health, but it is not a choice they would take lightly)

• Sad
Thanks for explaining. I do hope she has a wake up call soon. My mum fractured 3 vertebrae in her lower spine due to walking the roads, normally swims but lockdown, and oesteoporosis is a common side effect of anorexia. Never want to see someone else in that pain where she couldn’t even lift a casserole dish. Also what prompted my comment.

I understand parents not wanting to commit her if it could severely impact her future as that would end up doing more harm than good.

• Sad
Thanks for explaining. I do hope she has a wake up call soon. My mum fractured 3 vertebrae in her lower spine doe to walking the roads, normally swims but lockdown, and oesteoporosis is a common side effect of anorexia. Never want to see someone else in that pain where she couldn’t even lift a casserole dish. Also what prompted my comment.
how awful for her :( I had a friend at uni who had been anorexic and she used to break ribs coughing when she had a bad cough, so terrifying

• Sad
  • Wow
she needs inpatient care. but im scared she won't get help until it's too late

• Heart
I think they can if she is sectioned, but that comes with other issues - I remember reading something about an anorexic woman in a similar situation and her family were threatening to section her but it would have meant she could never have become a teacher which was her dream (not that I am saying a job is more important than health, but it is not a choice they would take lightly)
That's weird. I've been detained (sectioned) for my anorexia and know of many other people who have too (some of whom are teachers) - it doesn't affect anything in my life, my job prospects etc. I'm in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's weird. I've been detained (sectioned) for my anorexia and know of many other people who have too (some of whom are teachers) - it doesn't affect anything in my life, my job prospects etc. I'm in the UK.
ahh that's good, this was quite a few years ago so i guess it has changed. I hope you are better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t it tend to depend under which part of the MH Act you’ve been sectioned? You don’t just get ‘sectioned’, there are different sections of the MH Act and I think the longer term impacts depend on which section is used to detain you. I think some (or possibly all) will show on an enhanced CRB check but that in itself wouldn’t necessarily be a bar to certain careers. I believe some sections can also impact travel to some countries.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t it tend to depend under which part of the MH Act you’ve been sectioned? You don’t just get ‘sectioned’, there are different sections of the MH Act and I think the longer term impacts depend on which section is used to detain you. I think some (or possibly all) will show on an enhanced CRB check but that in itself wouldn’t necessarily be a bar to certain careers. I believe some sections can also impact travel to some countries.
wow I never had any idea it could impact travel! I think what I find most worrying about this whole thing is how many of her fans are saying how great she looks and, from what I have seen, no one is expressing concern

Reactions: 2
I teach swimming, pre pandemic anyway, and no lie I had 9/10year olds who had better muscles, one of mine is in pre Olympic training for 2024 and holly is skinnier than her.

• Heart
TW- EDs

Unfortunately in UK anyway, you have to be extremely severely underweight to be sectioned for anorexia as an adult (BMIsub 14 at least and maybe even lower depending on your area). So she’s not going to be forced to do inpatient. She could do private but she clearly isn’t motivated to commit.
I knew a girl whose bmi was 12.5 and she wasn’t forced to ipatient. She was on deaths door. Thankfully she’s doing better now.
You could get sectioned if there’s a suicide risk at a higher bmi but it doesn’t look like this is the case with Holly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.