Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this has been mentioned before but i checked her depop
she's selling waist 25 inch jeans and is having to hold them up because they're too big
that's scary
I me ruined something along similar lines before but I’m glad someone else picked up on this. Totally agree with you here. She might be quite short but when you’re having to hold up 25” waist jeans when you’re 23 years old there’s something wrong.

Reactions: 9
Briefly got high hopes for Holly's "CHANGING MY HABITS" video but turns out she's just talking about wanting to get up at 7am instead of 8am and start training for her marathon (unless I missed sth, that is). Otherwise it's the same old Holly routine, eating salad with raw mushrooms and a little bit of Tahini for 'lunch', going on runs, being scared of having to socialize again after lockdown. It's almost calming how nothing ever changes with her but man, it can't be good for her.

Reactions: 18
Briefly got high hopes for Holly's "CHANGING MY HABITS" video but turns out she's just talking about wanting to get up at 7am instead of 8am and start training for her marathon (unless I missed sth, that is). Otherwise it's the same old Holly routine, eating salad with raw mushrooms and a little bit of Tahini for 'lunch', going on runs, being scared of having to socialize again after lockdown. It's almost calming how nothing ever changes with her but man, it can't be good for her.
so no mention of getting a trainer or any professional advice for marathon training?

Reactions: 2
so no mention of getting a trainer or any professional advice for marathon training?
I think in the video she mentioned talking to a marathon trainer. (I have to admit, I really wasn't paying much attention to her video becuase it was a right snooze fest)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's still eating her 'lunch' at like 5pm too :rolleyes:

I really don’t understand why everything in her life has to be a structured “routine”. Like, does she ever just have a day where she doesn’t plan anything and just lets it flow? It always seems really exhausting to plan absolutely everything

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand why everything in her life has to be a structured “routine”. Like, does she ever just have a day where she doesn’t plan anything and just lets it flow? It always seems really exhausting to plan absolutely everything
Exactly. At weekends Ihave a brief idea of chores that need doing but I do them in an order that flows on the day, depending on my mood, I don’t regiment that dishes must be done by 7am, washing by 8am, ironing by 9am etc... and when there’s no chores, I just...relax and be spontaneous.

Did anyone else notice how Holly mom was watching her in the kitchen and commented on how Holly was eating PB out of the tub. I think she said something like: “you are not going to put that (the spoon) back in there, are you?”. I can’t help feeling that a lot of Hollys restrictive and rigid mindset might come from her mothers need for control.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice how Holly mom was watching her in the kitchen and commented on how Holly was eating PB out of the tub. I think she said something like: “you are not going to put that (the spoon) back in there, are you?”. I can’t help feeling that a lot of Hollys restrictive and rigid mindset might come from her mothers need for control.
Tbf, the bacteria in your spit does start to turn food bad more quickly. And if they were ever baking/preparing food for people not from their household and used that PB I doubt they'd want Holly's spit in it.

Reactions: 25
Exactly. At weekends Ihave a brief idea of chores that need doing but I do them in an order that flows on the day, depending on my mood, I don’t regiment that dishes must be done by 7am, washing by 8am, ironing by 9am etc... and when there’s no chores, I just...relax and be spontaneous.
I think this is why she doesn't seem to have friends tbh, she wouldn't just want to go out and have fun or something. I really think she must be on the autistic spectrum

Reactions: 11
Whenever I watch holly I always think to myself that she’d be so much better mentally if she’d gone out and gotten an actual job as a teen. In one of her recent vids she talks about how she’s worried about the end of lockdown because she’s got a couple of things planned that involve being out of her house.
she seems really scared of functioning in society again. It’s scary because obviously she’s spent so much time at home.
Even with covid, most people I know have had to work at some point throughout the pandemic so never really lost touch with absolutely everything. It seems like Holly is going to really struggle going back into the real world.

Reactions: 18
So petty but I can't deal with her calling it 'terminal' over and over again, nobody says 'Im using terminal' it's 'I'm using the terminal' 😭

And her description of it was absolutely awful.

In case anyone cares, the actual definition:
The terminal is an interface that allows you to access the command line. The command line is an interface for typing commands directly to a computer's operating system.

Holly's definition:
'So terminal if you didn't know ... it's like you seeing inside the computer, you can control the computer without actually having to control it if you see what I mean?'

Obviously its fine to be a beginner at something! But I wish she didn't try to explain stuff before she at least has some sort of handle on what it is... (this applies to studytube as a whole)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So petty but I can't deal with her calling it 'terminal' over and over again, nobody says 'Im using terminal' it's 'I'm using the terminal' 😭

And her description of it was absolutely awful.

In case anyone cares, the actual definition:
The terminal is an interface that allows you to access the command line. The command line is an interface for typing commands directly to a computer's operating system.

Holly's definition:
'So terminal if you didn't know ... it's like you seeing inside the computer, you can control the computer without actually having to control it if you see what I mean?'

Obviously its fine to be a beginner at something! But I wish she didn't try to explain stuff before she at least has some sort of handle on what it is... (this applies to studytube as a whole)
It was actually nice how excited she is about her project, even if she was getting a lot of terminology wrong, agree it was quite annoying though 😅. But I think she's not very computer literate, hence calling it "terminal" as that is what she opened on her Mac (also probably explains why she hated her Surface)

Reactions: 5
correct me if im wrong but did she just say she strips her bed and then remakes it in the evening every day as part of her new morning routine? ive never heard of something so unhinged

• Wow
Reactions: 7
correct me if im wrong but did she just say she strips her bed and then remakes it in the evening every day as part of her new morning routine? ive never heard of something so unhinged
I wouldn't say unhinged but definitely not usual. The only people I know who do this is ex cons and ex military.
At this point I genuinely think all of Holly's 'issues' are caused by her mum. I wonder how her mum would react of Holly spent the morning in bed reading a book or watching Netflix..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually really liked the tracksuit she was wearing today and I'm all for sustainability so had a look for that exact tracksuit. £70 for the tracksuit top and £85 for the bottoms. Ummmm.... maybe not then :censored:

• Wow
I actually really liked the tracksuit she was wearing today and I'm all for sustainability so had a look for that exact tracksuit. £70 for the tracksuit top and £85 for the bottoms. Ummmm.... maybe not then :censored:
Wow I can’t even imagine spending that much on one outfit :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.