Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone can be fully recovered and still not eat meat though. There are many good reasons why one may not want to eat meat. Oil, however, there aren't really any (non-ed) reasons to avoid.
Aye - if you're in recovery most doctors/health professionals will encourage you to restrict nothing, as for a lot of ED sufferers vegan/veggie diets can be another way to sneakily restrict. However, it's definitely possible to be a healthy veggie/vegan, and there's a ton of delicious junk food to enjoy as well! There's a huge difference between oil-free plates of boiled veg and a balanced meatless diet :') I suppose some people avoid oil due to intolerances (some people react badly to super oily food) or disliking the taste, but fats are a normal and healthy part of the diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aye - if you're in recovery most doctors/health professionals will encourage you to restrict nothing, as for a lot of ED sufferers vegan/veggie diets can be another way to sneakily restrict. However, it's definitely possible to be a healthy veggie/vegan, and there's a ton of delicious junk food to enjoy as well! There's a huge difference between oil-free plates of boiled veg and a balanced meatless diet :') I suppose some people avoid oil due to intolerances (some people react badly to super oily food) or disliking the taste, but fats are a normal and healthy part of the diet.
A good example of someone who used to have an eating disorder and is vegan but eats normally/not restricted is Helena Rose on youtube. She seems like she eats whatever the hell she wants as long as it's vegan (and she loves olive oil!). She talks about old fear foods a bit as well. I do recommend checking her out if you're tired of looking at Holly's boiled vegetables. It's sad because when you watch someone like Helena you realise how much Holly is still in that disordered eating mindset

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A good example of someone who used to have an eating disorder and is vegan but eats normally/not restricted is Helena Rose on youtube. She seems like she eats whatever the hell she wants as long as it's vegan (and she loves olive oil!). She talks about old fear foods a bit as well. I do recommend checking her out if you're tired of looking at Holly's boiled vegetables. It's sad because when you watch someone like Helena you realise how much Holly is still in that disordered eating mindset
Love Helena! I also really appreciate how she has a nutrition degree and obviously took heed of what she was taught. Also I like the fact that she is recovered and is careful of the content she releases, but doesn't want to be defined as a "recovery youtuber"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Love Helena! I also really appreciate how she has a nutrition degree and obviously took heed of what she was taught. Also I like the fact that she is in recovery but doesn't want to label herself as a "recovery youtuber"
I don't particularly follow her but I also really respect how she has stopped plucking her eyebrows, no shame to anyone who does , I do myself, but it is quite a bold thing to do as a young woman imo, I know I never would have had the "courage" (seems like a bit of a strong word but couldn't think of another way to phrase it!) to do something like that at her age

Reactions: 6
Haven't looked at her channel for ages (because BORING) ... She looks so so unwell. I know what it's like to be heavily in denial and not want help for fear of losing control or it straight up not working but I don't have 400k followers or anyone that sees me as a role model, thank God 🥴 I am mildly obsessed with her sister's channel though, who in a fit of being 'totally mad guys' bought... A foot rest for her desk from Amazon Prime?? They make their food look spicy, 'kinell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to think her mom actually worked at Pizza Hut (and wondered about the size of their house a lot) and now every time she wears that shirt I wonder as how offensive that would be thought of by a posh ex-dancer who is super peculiar about food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the new video is basically

Holly showing us she doesn’t do any of her own laundry, barely knowing how to even work the washing machine

commenting on her mum and herself farting (more than once at more than one point in the video)

unnecessarily entering the shops when you should only have one adult from a household going in (although Holly seemingly has the mental age of a 5 year old so maybe that counts?)

aaaand basically being an overall mug on camera for the whole general public to see? How will this girl hold down an actual job I stg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just skimmed through the video because it was actually highly boring, and I know this is nit picking but what's the betting she went for almond milk in her oats instead of oat milk like her Mum because it's lower in calories :rolleyes:

Also, she didn't swap lives with her Mum at all, she just did what her Mum usually does all day. Misleading title much?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I lasted maybe 1/3 into the video, I was done with it when she started with the farting. Newsflash: Farting isn’t actually that funny to most people above age 10.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I only watched the first four minutes and the only thing I got out of it is that Holly's mom eats her oats with oatmilk, unlike Holly who often makes them with water. But that's like the only thing I got out of those 3-4 minutes^^

Reactions: 3
So the new video is basically

Holly showing us she doesn’t do any of her own laundry, barely knowing how to even work the washing machine

commenting on her mum and herself farting (more than once at more than one point in the video)

unnecessarily entering the shops when you should only have one adult from a household going in (although Holly seemingly has the mental age of a 5 year old so maybe that counts?)

aaaand basically being an overall mug on camera for the whole general public to see? How will this girl hold down an actual job I stg
I am shocked she didn't know this, surely at a minimum she would have learned before going to uni?!

Reactions: 11
I lasted maybe 1/3 into the video, I was done with it when she started with the farting. Newsflash: Farting isn’t actually that funny to most people above age 10.
‘Contact me if you need tutoring for your PhD. Also, lol, fartz 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am shocked she didn't know this, surely at a minimum she would have learned before going to uni?!
To be fair, if Cambridge is like my uni, the machines literally had on or off and hot or cold buttons once you'd paid. Home washing machines are a bit more complicated, although they're still incredibly intuitive and straight forward.

Reactions: 6
My god the secondhand embarrassment is so strong. Also the gloves she's wearing for her "gardening"... :censored: Doesn't Holly realize that you can put gloves in a washing machine?!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-10 um 15.34.32.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
To be fair, if Cambridge is like my uni, the machines literally had on or off and hot or cold buttons once you'd paid. Home washing machines are a bit more complicated, although they're still incredibly intuitive and straight forward.
yeah I do agree, my mum did all my washing when I was at home tbh but she still showed me how to use a machine before going to uni

Reactions: 2
The other thing that bothers me is how much she complains about changing a bed. You’re 23, stop getting your mum to change your sheets for you. Oh, and at least you have a £1m house to stay in.... yno???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.