Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is probably my favourite influencer. Completely takes the p*ss and seems really down to earth

Reactions: 4
Yes, i agree there is something about Holly's fella that gives me the ick also! He is definitely punching! Is the podcast done with too???

I reckon she got engaged in Amsterdam. Recent pic conveniently cuts off where a ring would be 💍

Reactions: 3
Congrats if they did - they seem very happy Although do they even live together? Not that it matters really but thought we would have heard it they were.

Her cousin didn't look comfortable taking that photo with her or is it just me?

Reactions: 3
Her cousin didn't look comfortable taking that photo with her or is it just me?
She looked so uncomfortable! Cringe at Holly intruding up to the top table to do that 😬 could it not have waited until later. Everyone was looking. What an attention seeker

Reactions: 10
It obvious they aren’t close and holly pretending they are for an insta pic .

It was so bizarre. If my cousin was asking me to create childhood pictures at the top table at my wedding, I would have told her to duck off or my mother would have told her now is not the time

Reactions: 6
I’d say everyone at Heathrow and on that plane, was for to kill her paddy and rob - wrecking everyone’s heads I’d say

Reactions: 14
I’d say everyone at Heathrow and on that plane, was for to kill her paddy and rob - wrecking everyone’s heads I’d say
I’m literally waiting for them to get into some kind of trouble. Their quite hammered which makes them ten times more annoying then they actually are, must though admit that Paddy is actually ok.

Reactions: 6