Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillhouse1

Describing the pro’s of golfing is so awkward

looking to raise 20k is spicy enough for her considering she’s really been off the grid recently
She’s not a model by her own description anymore and doesn’t seem to be on any of the crap RTÉ are dishing out

Indiepop

Does anyone remember ages ago when she was going over to dubai to her friends,a girl was getting married and asked her to be bridesmaid and all? And then nothing,no more of the friends and she def wasn't bridesmaid?
yes that was Jayne Higgins

She owns a skin clinic (maybe 2 or 3) in dubai.

You don't exactly sound like you know much about her so how would you know who looks after her child or what she drinks? Defo makes you sound bitter. Just because she doesn't plaster her child on insta doesn't make her a bad mum.
She’s doesn’t own anything I’m afraid. That salon she used to work for is a massive US chain. A quick google will show you that 😃✌🏻

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
I loved the look of the Nars blush palette on Holly’s stories today. I swiped up and took a look €40+ but Holly had a 20% off discount code. Thought to myself I might go back later.
I just went onto the look fantastic website on a separate browser and guess what the very same palate is €32.
I could not believe it. So your code is bullshit Holly, it’s cheaper without it!
I'm so sick of this deception from influencers. I thought she was better than that.
just use Holly’s code to get 20% off the €32??

It’s actually a franchise that she purchased and brought to dubai and that’s not from Google that’s from the horses mouth so she does own the skin laundry in Dubai Marina
She was “head of ops” sitting under the CEO Greg. On their co. LinkedIn she’s head of ops aka employee. Not franchisee, licensee or any type of owner. Also listed as employee on company summary. She helped set them up (premises etc) as that was her area in retail premises before. Defo made it look like it’s hers. Anyway back to holly 😂 wonder why she’s not friends with her/on her insta anymore 🤔

Attachments