Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisy24

I cannot believe they have taken that premature baby to Dubai, it's like they are trying to give this thread content! My baby was 5 weeks early and he went absolutely nowhere until he was way past his due date. Irresponsible! What is the rush to get to Dubai???! Just So they can show off, as if they are a happy family, I'm sorry but holidaying with a 1 year old and a new born is absolutely not enjoyable. It's constant work. Although they have the iPad as the nanny!

Reactions: 15

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Other than two plastic cars you never see him with anything else to entertain him other than the iPad! No books, stickers, anything requiring them to engage with him. Literally just an instagram prop to match sunburn and swim shorts with daddy 🙄🙄 don’t get me wrong I use screens when needed but that’s when the other options get exhausted (gotta love some Miss Rachel when you just want to eat your dinner before it’s stone cold!) but they show him constantly babysat by the iPad, no wonder he seems so young for his age. I’ve noticed this with loads of influencers/instagrammed it’s like they enjoy keeping their babies young because they are easier to drag along to restaurants for hours on end!

lunatics_thelotofthem

Before I had children I def thought ‘my future kids will never wear them ugly suits’ they’ll wear cute cozies or shorts get a lovely little tan….

Then I matured and became a parent. My kids are in long sleeve UV suits smothered in cream every half hour/hour with a hat on playing in the shade unless they’re having 10 mins in the pool! And as for a tan (I know it can’t always be helped) but I’m proud of my kids still being so pale in comparison so myself who’s sat in the sun etc. I’ll protect their perfect skin for as long as possible!

I feel like I can’t word what I’m trying to say, I know some skin tones catch the sun easier than others. But I have zero interest in my kids getting a tan. I don’t think it’s cute or looks good. I’ve done a good job as a mum for them to come home as pale as when we arrived 😂

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I really don’t get the point, if you don’t want to share the picture of yourself just don’t share it??Not like they’re amazingly special photos of the boys, just don’t share the photo at all if you don’t look good in it?!

Reactions: 14

Mateymate28

I am actually angry and really upset they have lettheir 2 babies burn 😲😖 why the hell have they got no hats or wetsuits to cover them in the sun? Selfish, vacuous dicks!!!

maisy24

I just cannot for the life of me understand why they are ok with their children bare skinned in the boiling hot sun 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 why are they not covering them up. It makes me feel sick. Surely people are messaging them on Instagram saying they need to be out of the sun or covered, they must be ignoring it! If my mother was on holiday with me, she'd be furious and making me cover them up, Carol is clearly just as happy to cause skin damage.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Tripletta bridal, what a shit name for a bridal business!

lol at them ’modelling’ their own collection with their brothers weird looking gf and a couple of mates 😂
just go get a proper job, surely this isn‘t making much?

• Haha

Pjta

Almost every picture she posts of Josh (and the family kids sat together) you can tell they’re staring off at a screen. I’m sure her next set of identical holiday pics will be the same - kids babysat by an iPad all day and night!
I always thought big Josh requested candid shots of him looking off into the distance... imagine if he's got his own iPad propped up somewhere and is actually watching TOWIE repeats 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t understand when they are out for family meals they have screens infront of them, with how big their family is you think there would be plenty of that want to play and cuddle them that they don’t need entertaining by a screen

• Heart

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Young babies can not regulate their body temperature, premature babies struggle with this even more so. Why you would take such a tiny baby to Dubai at this time of year is incomprehensible!!

SavvyBee

VIP Member
In fairness sheepskin liners do help keep cool, they are snug in winter but not hot in the summer, my boy is much cooler in his than just the regular pram seat on a hot day. Just so irresponsible letting those boys get burnt I can’t believe it.

Reactions: 13

Pjta

Haha my time to shine bitchesss

Hollie, Sophie and Katie have an older brother James who is besties with Mark, Arg etc. back in like 2011 not long after towie blew up (it may have even been summer 2010 time when it was filming in the area) the girls were absolute begs around Mark and that crew and would beg nights out with their brother and his friends because they wanted to be ‘cool’ but they were too young for the TOWIE scene at the time. But they begged their way to joining the Wright family (I think they were after mark) but managed to blag a brother and a cousin. Arg literally used to moan about how annoying the triplets and all their little friends were always hanging around. I think they’re all pally now.

The triplets got matching boob jobs for their 18th birthday.

I can’t fully remember the story but they had family money from their dads jewellery business. But that then went bust and they lost everything and were super skint but carried on living champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget. The girls then started multiple businesses. They have a swimwear, jewellery and bridal dress (I’ll get onto this later) business.

Josh used to cheat on Hollie in a local club called Funky mojos, what a place!

Hollie and Sophie were always the smaller 2 of the triplets. Katie had to really graft to get and stay small unlike H&S who were naturally smaller. But I agree I think she’s prego.

Hollie worked with a company called ReneK who designed her bridesmaid dresses. H and sisters then started a bridesmaid dress business and stole the design and is now rightly so being sued by ReneK as they’re selling knock off Chinese child labour factory versions of her beautiful handmade dresses and claiming that their own brand supplied her bridesmaid dresses .

Jess is a better parent to Vis however she does have a nanny atleast one day a week.

Hollie only coped with 2 under 1 as her mum and 2 sisters minimum are at her house EVERY SINGLE DAY helping her. plus she wants to try for another child fairly soon as she’s desperate for a girl and whilst it’s hard and she has help she may as well sooner rather than later.

anyway I probs can’t answer many questions as I moved out of the area a fair while ago however still have friends …on the scene 😉 and gossiping about this lot is a fave of ours when we catch up.
Amazing information 🙌 I heard rumours Josh cheated on Marks stag do? So bad about the bridesmaids dresses another Sam faiers saga! Have you got any info on Michelle. What does she really think of them all?

Pjta

Not even being petty but so many holidays with two little ones I think I'd be fed up of all the packing / washing by now. They can't just have days at home letting the kids play with their toys or in the garden. Is this the third holiday in 2 months?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I noticed he had a drip thing? on his hand, but didn't realize he had been in hospital...

I think they need to calm down a bit, with dragging him everywhere,
he's been two foreign holidays already and he's still so tiny looking.

• Sad

Disneylover

VIP Member
they’re gearing up for another holiday according to hollies insta? wonder if they‘ll pack cover ups and sunblock for the babies this time 😬
She said Dustin is a lot more sturdier this time, erm he was a premature newborn when you dragged him to bloody Dubai 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly they’re thick this lot

• Haha