Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor daddy on her snap story today in the hospital. So obviously fed up of her videoing him all the time. Breaks my heart

Reactions: 1
Just pack the bleeping hospital bag and move the duck along.... If you need tips on what you need in it hollie dear you are guna have your eyes well and truely opened when this baby comes!!!!

Reactions: 7
Surely there are endless lists on what ye need online?! Struggling for content eh
Clearly hasnt got any money from the govt either-flat out on the affiliated links to make a buck before this child comes. I dread to think what shite we would see if she wasnt pregnant! She has nothin else to offer - also wher is the other 2 she had living there? No word of them in ages!

Reactions: 5
Clearly hasnt got any money from the govt either-flat out on the affiliated links to make a buck before this child comes. I dread to think what shite we would see if she wasnt pregnant! She has nothin else to offer - also wher is the other 2 she had living there? No word of them in ages!
Yeah is the bf gone. Maybe she realised the accusations were true. If that babies a girl Hollie. Run

The boyfriend and / or his wee brother used to be in every picture, now there is neither sight nor sound of either. If they have split I wonder does she regret making the relationship so public? Also I can't figure out where the "nursery" would fit in the wee small extension?

Reactions: 3
Hope everywun had eh lovleh thursdeh.. aye had eh bizeh deh.

Did ya Hollie. Lovleh. May I request that you stop pestering your poor poor father? The man is elderly and wouldn't be in the best of health and you constantly have your phone stuck in his face. Give him some privacy and personal space.

Reactions: 4
Is Hollie campbell the only pregnant person in this world? I’m not saying it’s easy but surely we don’t need to know how fed up she is every single day when some women would love to be able to carry their own baby.

Reactions: 8
Is Hollie campbell the only pregnant person in this world? I’m not saying it’s easy but surely we don’t need to know how fed up she is every single day when some women would love to be able to carry their own baby.
Agreed, from the day & hour she announced the pregnancy. It's played out at this stage. Still another 7 weeks to go 🙄. Is her partner still about?

i am sure some girls who follow(ed) her have had to unfollow due to their own fertility issues. Every day she complains and don’t know why as she looks great. If this baby doesn’t arrive on the due date i dont know how she’ll cope.

Agreed, from the day & hour she announced the pregnancy. It's played out at this stage. Still another 7 weeks to go 🙄. Is her partner still about?
Yeah she’s still with the fella just surprised she doesn’t post about him anymore and his wee brother. God forbid they broke up , the quotes would be posted everywhere. I believe she just wanted a child and didn’t care who it was with as it was very soon and given his history she didn’t seem bothered

She still with him just keeps it private which I don’t blame her for! What annoys me is how small she is and she goes on like “how can I get any bigger etc” yet there nothing to her she only 7 weeks left and with both my pregnancies I looked like her at 20 weeks! Hardly any weight on either apart from bum n thighs just! She is in for some shock when baby comes! Really is!!

Reactions: 3
yeah she is tiny compared to most people, she lives in this wee bubble complaining constantly. I still can’t get my head around her constantly showing off her ‘house’ when it’s just an extension that leads on from her bedroom on her dads house? Why lie about it just be honest to your followers

yeah she is tiny compared to most people, she lives in this wee bubble complaining constantly. I still can’t get my head around her constantly showing off her ‘house’ when it’s just an extension that leads on from her bedroom on her dads house? Why lie about it just be honest to your followers
Yes it's daddy's house at the end of the day. I feel for her poor daddy when the baby arrives, the sleepless nights.

In fairness I think the dad wouldn’t hear the baby in middle of night and he will probably love having the baby there like I’m sure he enjoyed having the wee brother there too! Company for him!

Anybody find it strange Hollie only posted one picture for Villus birthday? Very dry and quick photo. Gives me all the vibes that something isn’t right between these 2 anymore. I’m so nosey but anyone think the same as me.

Anybody find it strange Hollie only posted one picture for Villus birthday? Very dry and quick photo. Gives me all the vibes that something isn’t right between these 2 anymore. I’m so nosey but anyone think the same as me.
Yeah it’s so strange thought the same myself. Maybe the honeymoon period is coming to an end? He’s stuck with her now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.