Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnā€™t you just love to shake some sense into Holly whoā€™s got the wee boy if her and him are at the wedding šŸ’’ farmed out no doubt

Reactions: 1
The crowd at this wedding mustn't be from his home town...should be interesting if anything is said when the drinks in.
imagine arriving to a wedding and checking the table plan to find out youā€™re sat beside those two

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes near dislocated a shoulder there to make sure her fones up good n high to get the videos of them comin into the room-have a bit of fuckin manners and enjoy the day like everyone else instead of plasterin someone elses weddin onto ur instagram....she has absolutely no common sense, manners,or cop on. Must be a killer knowin ur mother looks about 15 years younger than u

Her wee speech this morning, you werent to worried about any of this when u pissed off on ur holidays??

Reactions: 2
Typical of her to jump on the bandwagon and blame young people. She said she said ā€œeveryoneā€
But she didnā€™t. She was focused on young people.
What about the adults who are in the pubs every weekend and theyā€™re jam packed or busy weddings? Surely thatā€™s the same as a house party? Large group of adults drinking in the one room? Then what about restaurants, shopping centres? Tourists coming in and holiday makers not quarantining? Whatā€™s the difference in kids being at school with hundreds of people and then having friends over for a party? Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s correct, but she canā€™t just blame them for the rise in numbers. What the person who messaged her said is right, they are blaming it on houses in general, having groups of friends over or different family members is as much to blame. Thatā€™s why we are now not allowed to mix
Sheā€™s so thick it hurts

Last edited:
Typical of her to jump on the bandwagon and blame young people. She said she said ā€œeveryoneā€
But she didnā€™t. She was focused on young people.
What about the adults who are in the pubs every weekend and theyā€™re jam packed or busy weddings? Surely thatā€™s the same as a house party? Large group of adults drinking in the one room? Then what about restaurants, shopping centres? Tourists coming in and holiday makers not quarantining? Whatā€™s the difference in kids being at school with hundreds of people and then having friends over for a party? Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s correct, but she canā€™t just blame them for the rise in numbers. What the person who messaged her said is right, they are blaming it on houses in general, having groups of friends over or different family members is as much to blame. Thatā€™s why we are now not allowed to mix
Sheā€™s so thick it hurts
Its the self righteousness of her too-ā€œdont be bringing anythin into my daddyā€ then proceeds to welcome all kinds of waifs and strays in to fit the brusheads onto their eyes. Then ā€œwe all have to stay insideā€ then goes on her holidays n pretends she didnt? And as someone above said, went to a weddin! She absolutely directed it at younger people-sittin in her shite kitchen on her soapbox patronising everyone on her stories. Shes such a prick

Reactions: 4
Its the self righteousness of her too-ā€œdont be bringing anythin into my daddyā€ then proceeds to welcome all kinds of waifs and strays in to fit the brusheads onto their eyes. Then ā€œwe all have to stay insideā€ then goes on her holidays n pretends she didnt? And as someone above said, went to a weddin! She absolutely directed it at younger people-sittin in her shite kitchen on her soapbox patronising everyone on her stories. Shes such a prick
Yes every word of this šŸ™ŒšŸ» Couldnā€™t have said it better šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Plus the fact that she was lifting and laying her mum from the airport and down having the craic in her house when we were all in the height of the lockdown and unable to see any of our own families.
You'd think she'd have her clients wearing their masks properly if she cared that much about her poor da.

There's Hollister breaking the rules already after her dictating what the rest of us should be doing.
Households mixing under one roof. Tut tut Hollie!

Iā€™ve had to unfollow her. Thereā€™s plenty of bloggers who are annoying and I ā€œlove to hateā€ but I honestly canā€™t stand the sight of her and her boring content

Iā€™ve had to unfollow her. Thereā€™s plenty of bloggers who are annoying and I ā€œlove to hateā€ but I honestly canā€™t stand the sight of her and her boring content
Luna boomerangs, her shite new granny flat, her hair, her father goin about his daily life, her bfs brother, eyelashes with her big thumb jammed into the poor girls eye socket, and hashtagmakeup filtered to high heaven. Her stories r like a drinkin game. Shot for everytime i show yis my wet hair with luna on it

Luna boomerangs, her shite new granny flat, her hair, her father goin about his daily life, her bfs brother, eyelashes with her big thumb jammed into the poor girls eye socket, and hashtagmakeup filtered to high heaven. Her stories r like a drinkin game. Shot for everytime i show yis my wet hair with luna on it
OMG this!!! ALL of this!!! Boring boring boring....

I stopped following her on Snapchat as it was a total waste on my time. šŸ˜“

Well all know st holllies stance on the bperfect shitshow! Swannin around the store the other day, taggin lmd of course, today all about the bperfect spray tan and this evening her wee note about social media being so bitter now after it all....not so vocal about masks and keepin safe now are ye hols? Not when its the people whose asses u live up that are fuckin about!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.