Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she shares the throwback photos she’s lovely lookin without the comedy lips .. I just don’t see the attraction with them 🤨🤨 everything about her is so exaggerated and OTT ... the big quiff in her hair, McDonald’s arch eyebrows, lilo lips & ridiculous luminous horse teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ooh what happened there?
Hahha an infamous couple done one of them competitions except he was silly and send pics and proof to his friends. The wife was absolutely ruined in person and online they’ve gone into hiding after giving the money back I only heard it second hand. I’m sure there’s more too it 😂

Hahha an infamous couple done one of them competitions except he was silly and send pics and proof to his friends. The wife was absolutely ruined in person and online they’ve gone into hiding after giving the money back I only heard it second hand. I’m sure there’s more too it 😂
I have a feeling there would absolutely zero awareness from these 2, even if it went tits up they wouldnt have the cop on to go into hiding or even address it

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling there would absolutely zero awareness from these 2, even if it went tits up they wouldnt have the cop on to go into hiding or even address it
I agree. They're not exactly known for their awareness or cognitive skills...

Screenshot_20210106-202506.png

So her poor aul father can't go out like this...

But she can go out like THIS? Have a word with yourself Hollie.
Screenshot_20210106-202514.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww dont fuel it by posting her dads pic its awful the way she treats him
I agree. I just can't believe the way she treats him. He's just a lovely old man probably looking a bit of peace and quiet. Not having her phone in his face 24/7. So what if the man uses a hairdryer, or walks to the end of his OWN garden, or loves a Liverpool match. She's so up herself.

That I didn’t get, what’s wrong with how he was dressed ? Am I missing something?

Also love that she's taking selfies when she's clearly stopped at a red light on a busy junction in newry. Great way to look after yourself and your unborn baby Hollie, nevermind everyone else!

Reactions: 1
It's honestly a joke. She has no style whatsoever. Then red Freddies and every other pair for that matter are bloody woeful looking. And the lips. Are they tube fillers or what? Its little wonder it took her this long to find a man.

It's hilarious that she tries to claim she hasn't had any work done.
At all??? Seriously?? She cant deny the brows- I followed her when she got them topped up. And I had only started following her shortly after she got her teeth done(not sure of the exact treatment- but the whiteness is not due to whatever shite whitening stuff she flogs!) She can't possibly deny those lips?!?🙈😂🙈

She looked a naturally striking looking Irish woman before. Such a shame. Wonder what she thinks when she looks back at photos like that

Sorry she is literally on her stories saying how great it is her dad is finally getting the surgery he needs but poor boohoo to cancer patients and the like who have to wait... Yes, and now Hollie you've probably made some of them feel even shittier that your dad is getting his needed surgery and they are not. A broken bone is indeed a very painful injury and yes it will need surgery. But a person with cancer isn't any less relevant to a person with a broken bone. Just stay off your stories and say duck all??

And your saying you only realise NOW why we are in lock down? You didn't realise in March 2020????!!! duck me! Away off galavanting there again sure and put shite lashes on clients who don't wear masks cause sure your not gonna get ill or put any more pressure on hospitals cause your so special.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.