Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beggin has started now! Her only a couple of months n straight out filmin in the buggy place, taggin them n sayin “iv to win the lottery to get the rockin chair n footstool” 😴 so predictable....hope they dont stoop that low to gift it and she’ll have to buy her own tit like everyone else has to
They will gift her something, it's as predictable as anything. She has done nothing but yap and complain about her pregnancy and its wearing thin with me. Millions of women worldwide deal with pregnancy... Build a bridge and get the duck over it, your pregnant not dying. Plenty of women would love to be in her shoes and would embrace it not yap about it

Reactions: 6
I still just can't picture her as a mum. She's too self-obsessed. The effort she puts into her looks... that's all gonna go out the window when the baby arrives. And I really want to know how the living situation is going to pan out because at the minute it's her and vilius in the granny flat and from what you can tell the wee fella kajus sleeps in the room with them... it's a wild set up.

Speaking of Vilius. We haven't seen or heard of baby-daddy in a while. Surprised he's not out shopping for prams with her but then i suspect it's mummy who will be buying. 😂

Reactions: 2
They will gift her something, it's as predictable as anything. She has done nothing but yap and complain about her pregnancy and its wearing thin with me. Millions of women worldwide deal with pregnancy... Build a bridge and get the duck over it, your pregnant not dying. Plenty of women would love to be in her shoes and would embrace it not yap about it
This has really gotten to me this week. My husband and I are in the middle of going through fertility and would die to be pregnant and all she is doing is non stop complaining about it.

• Sad
This has really gotten to me this week. My husband and I are in the middle of going through fertility and would die to be pregnant and all she is doing is non stop complaining about it.
I'm so sorry 💕 she is being very insensitive about all of this. Fertility is an issue close to my heart too.
If it becomes too much just block her out, and know that you've always got us Tattlers to let your frustrations out to! We're really a nice bunch on here.
Sending you lots of love.

• Heart
I'm so sorry 💕 she is being very insensitive about all of this. Fertility is an issue close to my heart too.
If it becomes too much just block her out, and know that you've always got us Tattlers to let your frustrations out to! We're really a nice bunch on here.
Sending you lots of love.
Thank you so much. That is so kind. ❤ I am probably just very sensitive to it right now after yet another negative test. I just wish she would realise its a blessing and not another way to gain followers or get free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you so much. That is so kind. ❤ I am probably just very sensitive to it right now after yet another negative test. I just wish she would realise its a blessing and not another way to gain followers or get free stuff.
So sorry you are going through such a tough time and I'm so sorry you have to endure 'influences' not appreciating how lucky they are to be in the position they are in. If you ever need to chat we are here

• Heart
Looks like a terrible set up. These 2 never cease to amaze me.
Its so dysfunctional- shes in her thirties, why has she never moved into her own place! Instead of buildin a granny flat-and then movin these 2 boys in? To her fathers house?? 🙈 absolutely nothin in her head.....

Reactions: 3
Its so dysfunctional- shes in her thirties, why has she never moved into her own place! Instead of buildin a granny flat-and then movin these 2 boys in? To her fathers house?? 🙈 absolutely nothin in her head.....
Cuteness- she'll be left the house when the Daddy passes- why would she build/buy a new one. ;)

Cuteness- she'll be left the house when the Daddy passes- why would she build/buy a new one. ;)
Hasnt she a brother though? Surely she wouldnt get everything? Even go and rent somewhere! Instead of filling your poor fathers house with people! Its such a weird setup....🤢

Reactions: 1
Hasnt she a brother though? Surely she wouldnt get everything? Even go and rent somewhere! Instead of filling your poor fathers house with people! Its such a weird setup....🤢
Yeah but he's married & settled in Australia so I imagine he's not 'in the running' for the oul' homestead? ;)

Yeah but he's married & settled in Australia so I imagine he's not 'in the running' for the oul' homestead? ;)
He is, but if the house was split between them, she would have to buy him out or sell and split. But we know nothin about that- all we know is what we see, and what we see is weird as duck

I’d say she’s sitting on a nice bank balance. Always lived at home bar when she lived in Australia for a bit, so no rent paid basically. She has a busy, well built-up business with her studio at home so therefore doesn’t have the business overheads either. If she goes on holidays, it’s mainly to the place her mother owns in France so she doesn’t even have to pay for holiday accomodation. Must be worth a fortune!

She’s way too early to be looking at prams am I the only one thinks that ?!
Some of those instahun are a law onto themselves wi wanes and being pregnant... Canny rush time quick enough, always trying to reach the next milestone, it's a joke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.