Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not a girl's girl. That's my biggest gripe with her. Dismissed the claims of the girl (and the guilty verdict) against the ex and I very clearly remember her putting up post in support of Paddy Jackson the rugby player when he was accused of gang rape and saying she didn't believe the girl. Regardless of if you think Paddy Jackson was guilty he sent texts talking about the girl as a "spit roast" while his mate said she sobbed & bled in the taxi on the way home. How do you come out and put up a post in support of someone like that. Tells me all I need to know about Holly. All about the appearance. Once a jersey puller, and then thought she had a good looking man in Vilius and that they were Newry's answer to Posh & Becks.

Reactions: 16
does anyone know the full story as to why they broke up? there is no point passing judgement until we know facts
don’t know reasons, however regardless of why they broke up .. unless he has done something to harm child she has zero right to refuse him contact with his own child. If he has any sense he’l take her through the courts. She yapped enough about not long ago about his wee brother, a child that isn’t even hers.

Reactions: 8
don’t know reasons, however regardless of why they broke up .. unless he has done something to harm child she has zero right to refuse him contact with his own child. If he has any sense he’l take her through the courts. She yapped enough about not long ago about his wee brother, a child that isn’t even hers.
I agree, vindicative witch unless he harmed the child or was a danger to it! which he obviously was deemed not to be considering the social didn’t seem to be over them for this
Speaking of the wee brother? Where is he? Take it they didn’t get custody…

Reactions: 2
Hope it wasn't with yer man she was with before Vilius..... AMPX Andy Malone, although they're well suited. Two absolute doses that have serious notions of themselves.
No way, I’d no idea they we’re together before 🤣 made my day that has

Reactions: 1
Hope it wasn't with yer man she was with before Vilius..... AMPX Andy Malone, although they're well suited. Two absolute doses that have serious notions of themselves.
probs visiting him to get her weight loss supplements in 🍚 👃 🍚 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pair of them are pathetic assholes. Feel sorry for the child in it all.

Thread suggestion:

Daddy’s a rapist, Mummy’s no lady,
Who will be left holding the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I forgot she was shagging TAMPAX head. His woman seems to be sick of him and the ex won’t let him see the eldest so maybe they reconnected 😜

Reactions: 1
No way was she with him before ?! Imagine the dull monotonous drone when either of them speaks !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times a DAY does Hollie switch between public and private. I've never seen anyone crave attention like she does.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.