Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she start every Instagram post with a quote that is not an actual quote? Just some random sentence put in " " 🤣 it's lose not loose 🤣

Reactions: 2
The obvious digs at the ex are just pathetic and in really bad taste. The background music is all R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I Can See Clearly Now, the latest post about 'sometimes the weight you need to lose isn't on your body'.... foe someone that said staying quiet is best and karma will handle it, she's doing an awful lot of childish coded talking. And the smirky head on her. Isn't she the lucky one to be the mother with all the power who can hold the child to ransom....I think it's the worst trait in a woman. I've been in that situation before where a relationship ended badly and we had a child together and I always remember my mum saying to me 'don't be one of those women who holds the child against him for what has happened between the pair of you'. If he's a good dad then that's good enough. Can't have too many people loving you.

Reactions: 16
The obvious digs at the ex are just pathetic and in really bad taste. The background music is all R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I Can See Clearly Now, the latest post about 'sometimes the weight you need to lose isn't on your body'.... foe someone that said staying quiet is best and karma will handle it, she's doing an awful lot of childish coded talking. And the smirky head on her. Isn't she the lucky one to be the mother with all the power who can hold the child to ransom....I think it's the worst trait in a woman. I've been in that situation before where a relationship ended badly and we had a child together and I always remember my mum saying to me 'don't be one of those women who holds the child against him for what has happened between the pair of you'. If he's a good dad then that's good enough. Can't have too many people loving you.
I couldn’t agree with this any more!! Women that do this are just scummy as duck! That sweet little baby didn’t ask to be born to those pair of balloons and look at the mess already! And for it to be played out so publicly. Fair enough if they’ve broke up, but the childish digs from Hollie is just embarrassing on her behalf!

Reactions: 14
She was so pretty before she had all the work done it’s sad really... what was she thinking 🙈🙈
[/QUOTE
I couldn’t agree with this any more!! Women that do this are just scummy as duck! That sweet little baby didn’t ask to be born to those pair of balloons and look at the mess already! And for it to be played out so publicly. Fair enough if they’ve broke up, but the childish digs from Hollie is just embarrassing on her behalf!
I agree too she’s been a total asshole and he seems to be sleeping in the gym! There late and I’m early! Sure where else could he go!! I know he’s done wrong in his past but I feel sorry for him not being able to see the child. The pictures he’s putting up obviously shows it’s breaking his heart not being able to see him. Am I not right in saying though if he’s the names father on the birth certificate then it 50/50 rights regards the child?
And she’s a new bouncer chair for the baby. She musta fucked the last one at Vil in the row did she?? 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s extremely childish and without a doubt she’s using the child as a weapon. Her latest post has #singleparent or something like that…act your age you dose and stop playing the domestic all over social media

Reactions: 8
It’s extremely childish and without a doubt she’s using the child as a weapon. Her latest post has #singleparent or something like that…act your age you dose and stop playing the domestic all over social media
was just about to say that! “I’ll continue alone” 🙄 as if the child can read it. All for the sympathy likes
DB42224D-34F4-418F-8DB7-1F886452DA3B.jpeg
11F1D191-47EE-4D76-A9AA-60CC5A27E16A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
What an hole. She’s going to look like an even bigger dick if she gets back with him again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210905-215729_Instagram.jpg

"Sometimes the weight you need to lose isn't on your body". Or should I say "loose"

• Haha
What an hole. She’s going to look like an even bigger dick if she gets back with him again 🙄
Which she will! Because no fella would go near her. There’s a reason she was more or less single all her life til she trapped Vilius to give her a baby. Because no one else would! 👋🏼

Hahhaha how big a fool does she look now. Her saying on her last q and a shed Defo have another baby. Not unless ya get back with him hun

Reactions: 1
It’s so embarrassing - they should focus on the child and together or not instead of trying to score points

Reactions: 2
He’s def not been digging at her as much as she has him!! Sure didn’t she cry the whole single mother last time they broke up too!! Your not the only single parent in the country Hollie get over yourself. Can someone contact blue Peter and see if they’ll send her out a badge! Why did she take a picture of the back of Corey’s head on the 4 month picture….you’ve already plastered him all over social media so why stop now…..maybe she couldn’t find the dummy to put in his mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hollie will be getting a special thank you from Elton John with all the royalties he'll make off the back of this feud with rapey V! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vilius is OK ladies and gents. Seen looking cosy with his photographer friend. Who also has children... The mind baffles 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.