Hollie Campbell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand the bragging about how she's bounced back into her figure. Good for you Hollie. In fairness to her mate LMD at least she's been a bit more realistic about labour and life after a baby. Hollie acts like the stork left the child at the hospital reception, washed, dressed in baby blue and ready to go. At least LMD for all her faults has said she struggled a lot in labour and afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What makes a troll a troll? 😂😂😂😂
Hollie has a short memory. When she was first dating her baby daddy she posted a series of stories alluding to his previous conviction and more or less saying he was falsely accused. He was FOUND GUILTY. If that isn't trolling a victim of sexual assault....to a platform of over €20k followers, I don't know what is.

Reactions: 10
Its absolutely clear. Clear that the majority of people posting on here need to take a good look at themselves. Is Holly Campbell's life so interesting that it requires this level of discussion and analysis? The girl doesn't force anyone to watch her stories - you either choose to or you don't.

1. Its odd that she seems to annoy you all so much, but you continue to watch
2. Not only do you watch, you go to the bother of working out her relationship status via FB/Insta
3. Then you come on here to discuss it, and try to out-witch each other about her

Guarantee at least one of the tit-posters here have a child who is being constantly warned about the dangers of social media and bullying, what a joke.

Don't @ me after this, extolling the virtues of free speech online etc, there's no defence for the spiteful and nasty crap you have been coming out with on here. Trying to defend it just makes you more of a sociopath.
*Hollie Campbell

Reactions: 2
Its absolutely clear. Clear that the majority of people posting on here need to take a good look at themselves. Is Holly Campbell's life so interesting that it requires this level of discussion and analysis? The girl doesn't force anyone to watch her stories - you either choose to or you don't.

1. Its odd that she seems to annoy you all so much, but you continue to watch
2. Not only do you watch, you go to the bother of working out her relationship status via FB/Insta
3. Then you come on here to discuss it, and try to out-witch each other about her

Guarantee at least one of the tit-posters here have a child who is being constantly warned about the dangers of social media and bullying, what a joke.

Don't @ me after this, extolling the virtues of free speech online etc, there's no defence for the spiteful and nasty crap you have been coming out with on here. Trying to defend it just makes you more of a sociopath.
You’re also the one taking the time out of your day to create a new account to only comment on this thread, hypocrite much? Kids in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Why does Hollie willingly choose to blog and have a public profile to over 25,000 people, she’ll take good critique all day long but anything negative said on her page will be deleted so we say the negative here, everyone is entitled to their opinion on someone with a public social media presence be it positive or negative, as I’ve said I’m sure they’re shallow enough to take the good comments all day long but God forbid someone says something negative and they’re perceived as ‘jealous’ or ‘spiteful’. No, we’re just realistic. So piss off cos you’re not welcome on this thread if you’re taking time out of your day to contribute to it, you’re so hypocritical and contradictory yourself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“especially doing it on my own” she’s more or less stated there that she’s raising the baby on her own without him!

Reactions: 3
“especially doing it on my own” she’s more or less stated there that she’s raising the baby on her own without him!
Going by his insta he sees the child quite a bit!!! So she's not doing it all on her own, he's still about unless shes tryin to distance herself from him which is a bit bleeping late now

Reactions: 2
Going by his insta he sees the child quite a bit!!! So she's not doing it all on her own, he's still about unless shes tryin to distance herself from him which is a bit bleeping late now
Ah fair enough! I don’t have him on insta so didn’t even realise he was still about lol strange set up alright!

Ah fair enough! I don’t have him on insta so didn’t even realise he was still about lol strange set up alright!
Neither did I but when I seen the new content as her being a 'single mum' I knew something was off so I check his insta most days and he seems to have the child a few times a week

I think they are back? He is sharing her posts yet not following each other unless their just friends now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.