Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off, she’s back with the rapist? Thought there were a lack of narcissist posts recently 😂
What’s the snapchat? I don’t have her on there
ETA: saw it now holy tit

Reactions: 4
I don't think what she posted means that they are back together. Think maybe they have just called a truce and are being amicable for their wee boy's sake. Surely too much has been said and done for them to get back together? Plus wonder what her family would say seeing as she said that they hated him.

Reactions: 2
So hollie has just come out and basically called herself a liar.....during the whole charade she said she seen evidence of vil being a creep and off his head and that he abused her emotionally/physically now she's saying none of it was true and it was just people talking shite to her about the rapist and she listened !!! That girl needs a good bleeping shake.

Reactions: 7
I can't figure out what she meant by that post?
Does she mean that all she accused him of (without naming names- being a violent cokehead, being uninsured/unqualified etc) was all 'lies' like everything else she was told about him in the past? But that they're trying to get on for Corey's sake.
Or are they back together because she was told 'lies' by friends about him (meaning he's got away with it all again!)

I can't figure out what she meant by that post?
Does she mean that all she accused him of (without naming names- being a violent cokehead, being uninsured/unqualified etc) was all 'lies' like everything else she was told about him in the past? But that they're trying to get on for Corey's sake.
Or are they back together because she was told 'lies' by friends about him (meaning he's got away with it all again!)
My reading of it esp the part 'my perfect boy and his daddy..... ' would elude to the fact she's saying others fed her bullshit about the rapist and she believed them instead of sticking up for vil. Honestly the girl is a car crash waiting to happen

Reactions: 6
My reading of it esp the part 'my perfect boy and his daddy..... ' would elude to the fact she's saying others fed her bullshit about the rapist and she believed them instead of sticking up for vil. Honestly the girl is a car crash waiting to happen
Jesus, they all told her about his past which she eventually found out was true after telling them they were all liars and they'd got it all wrong??
If she's back with him for genuine reasons (to try for Corey's sake and to sort out what went 'wrong' ) then that's great.
But if they're back together because he's somehow convinced her that everything she found out/was told was bullshit, then that's bloody tragic... :cry:

Jesus, they all told her about his past which she eventually found out was true after telling them they were all liars and they'd got it all wrong??
If she's back with him for genuine reasons (to try for Corey's sake and to sort out what went 'wrong' ) then that's great.
But if they're back together because he's somehow convinced her that everything she found out/was told was bullshit, then that's bloody tragic... :cry:
If he’s as narcissistic as she previously told us 30x then I’d believe that he made her post that.

She’s forgetting all the things she told us about him selling her equipment, trying to steal her car and the ‘evidence’ she found on his phone etc. She can’t just fob it all off as lies she’s been told 🙄

Reactions: 1
If he’s as narcissistic as she previously told us 30x then I’d believe that he made her post that.

She’s forgetting all the things she told us about him selling her equipment, trying to steal her car and the ‘evidence’ she found on his phone etc. She can’t just fob it all off as lies she’s been told 🙄
Something about the whole thing stinks. He's a rapist and a creep, she's a dick who is making excuses for a crappy person's behaviour and iv no sympathy for her. I do however feel sorry for the poor child, the poor mite is only months old and already alot of people have seen his parents crappy behaviour aired for all to see.

Reactions: 5
Bit off topic but can someone please teach her some car seat safety!!! I am sick to death of seeing pictures of the baba in big thick coats with loose twisted straps!!! Dumb witch!!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hmmm so Hollie and Vil out together with the baby!?!? Def have to be back together..

Reactions: 4
How can he be back with HER??? She aired everything on Instagram and now there back together like loves young dream🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Definitely together tonight. How can he be back but plus how can she take him back after going off on one about him. Cringe

Reactions: 3