Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he can claim that she's now slandered him publicly? It's clear she's speaking about him (unless she has another baby daddy in the picture!)

She's a foolish girl/woman. She goes on like a lovestruck/heartbroken teenager, lashing out and getting her friends to 'fall out' with him- only in her case is appears to be more sinister..

*edit- she's since added a bit more onto it! 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So this is why she was out painting the front of her dads house some sort of dig at ex thinking she is hilarious ..she is a weirdo feel sorry for cory been brought up by her in a bitter , toxic manipulative household

Reactions: 5
But LEGALLY is there any reason he won't get access? I don't think so- unless they're trying to prove that he'd be in danger from a criminal element if he stays with Vil.
she will soon be on moaning because she has to drive Corey miles every other week for access, really dont think vil will be able to stay in that area and have to move miles away ,

Plenty like Hollie who still think courts just award mothers full custody it really dosent work like that anymore and courts seem to be about almost 50/50 custody
---
Surely he can claim that she's now slandered him publicly? It's clear she's speaking about him (unless she has another baby daddy in the picture!)

She's a foolish girl/woman. She goes on like a lovestruck/heartbroken teenager, lashing out and getting her friends to 'fall out' with him- only in her case is appears to be more sinister..

*edit- she's since added a bit more onto it! 🙈
What about the company you keep Hollie 🤣🤡

Near 40? And getting on like that

Her solicitor must be tit because he should be telling her to keep everything off social media

Reactions: 6
@Princess 6 that's so true and she doesn't realise it.
I have two friends (one male, one female) who've recently been through similar.
The male had all sorts of allegations made against him to prevent him getting access and the judge basically laughed his ex out of court and he has the child every 2nd weekend and half school holidays.
The female tried all sorts of tricks to paint her ex in a bad light- taking screenshots of his social media showing him out at the weekend (?? Emm people are allowed a social life??) On holidays ('squandering' his wages despite him having bank statements showing him paying maintenance into her account) He was also awarded 50/50 unsupervised access. She's in for a big wakeup call...

Reactions: 4
@Princess 6 that's so true and she doesn't realise it.
I have two friends (one male, one female) who've recently been through similar.
The male had all sorts of allegations made against him to prevent him getting access and the judge basically laughed his ex out of court and he has the child every 2nd weekend and half school holidays.
The female tried all sorts of tricks to paint her ex in a bad light- taking screenshots of his social media showing him out at the weekend (?? Emm people are allowed a social life??) On holidays ('squandering' his wages despite him having bank statements showing him paying maintenance into her account) He was also awarded 50/50 unsupervised access. She's in for a big wakeup call...
She really has a lot of growing up to do ( though think at her age not much chance of that)the judge really wont be happy with her would love to be a fly on the wall in that court room , she really is in for a shock!

Reactions: 6
@mayobridgeceltic from what I've heard, the few that still talk to her keep their distance- and dont' mention Vil. They learned their lesson last time. She's made her bed...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hollie commenting that big spiel under a random post on Facebook is giving your auntie sharing a post of a missing dog from Florida vibes. She’s bleeping couped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A colleague trains in VVPT said tha social services are doing “spot checks” in Holly N her house to monitor unsavoury people who have been coming and going when the wee one is der !! Apparently the writing everywhere about VVPT is to distract from her own investigations and make out VV is a risk to children hense they all says pedalo!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen her stories there and by God the make up she’s done on her clients is horrendous. Imagine paying to get that done! A 5 year old child could do better! 🙈

Reactions: 7
What a tit she is? getting her chocolate fix in taste of Belgium, and then a few hours late Corey’s so bad he needs to be in daisy hill…. Like y would u even post urself sipping on a hot chocolate if ur wee one was so sick

Reactions: 1
What a tit she is? getting her chocolate fix in taste of Belgium, and then a few hours late Corey’s so bad he needs to be in daisy hill…. Like y would u even post urself sipping on a hot chocolate if ur wee one was so sick
Surely she didn’t have Corey out with her if he’s so sick.

A colleague trains in VVPT said tha social services are doing “spot checks” in Holly N her house to monitor unsavoury people who have been coming and going when the wee one is der !! Apparently the writing everywhere about VVPT is to distract from her own investigations and make out VV is a risk to children hense they all says pedalo!!
Well would you let VV near your wean?
I certainly wouldn’t but then I wouldn’t have lay with him in the first place as for training with him like 😳 WTF
That wee boy looks well cared for and is clearly a Mammys boy ,but if unsavoury ppl are in her house then she needs to keep them out
I wouldn’t have thought the auld da would put up with it.

I certainly wouldn’t but then I wouldn’t have lay with him in the first place as for training with him like 😳 WTF
That wee boy looks well cared for and is clearly a Mammys boy ,but if unsavoury ppl are in her house then she needs to keep them out
The poor da is very ill and there iz nurses there with him caring at home
---
I don’t have a child but I have nieces and no I wouldn’t let They near him!! I don’t understand how he is so busy with work specially with girls !!

Last edited:
The poor da is very ill and there iz nurses there with him caring at home
---

I don’t have a child but I have nieces and no I wouldn’t let They near him!! I don’t understand how he is so busy with work specially with girls !!
Well we know what he is I am surprised he’s got staying where he is I know where I live he would not have be allowed to live here but maybe he has something or is doing something to get staying
Maybe some of the younger girls don’t know what he has done or what he’s capable off
Hollys right to keep Corey away
I don’t agree with a lot off things she does
And has done but I think VV got in her head
I’m sorry the da is unwell sadly I know the feeling and she seemed very close to him

• Heart