Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole situation is very sad. I can’t stand either HC or VV, her oul boy may have his issues over the years but he has never harmed a fly, and again a child in the mix of it all too with this all going in. I really hope it works out for everyone.

Reactions: 3
@armaghbird I had also heard about the breakin and that he was off his head at the time. A friend had seen the videos too (I haven't) But she also had seen the videos of Hollie attacking him on several occasions over messages on his phone among other accusations. I had seen those ones too.
It was an utterly toxic relationship on all accounts.

I'd heard her Dad has some form of dementia or alzheimers? and that's why it took so long to get him home fulltime, but that could be lies too.

And wasn't her Dad & Choc friends/acquaintances from years ago- or am I mixing him up with someone else?
her da and choc go away back but not what choc Is involved in now back in the day other stuff during the troubles. ye my father said her da is a good man it’s sad tbf but fair fucks to her taken on with that on her own apparently she took over that home house years ago and vil moved in and didn’t pay a penny I herd from a good source this morning vil has told the new gf the same story he told holly when he met her how he was “wrongly Convicted” he was NOT wrongly convicted he got a claim for a separate thing I know the other boy from cross that was involved and they are both on sex off list for life. why do these girls not listen to what they are told, the new gf will be pregnant soon

Ye I herd vil driving away and lost his licence to drink/drug driving last year now his new gf drives him everywhere someone needs to tell the girl to run quick. A friend of a friend is dating Gary the ex hubby and apparently vil saying it’s him behind the painting and vil runs to police about him every other day (not going to end well) he has the married gf working in the gym now 2! Clearly groomed her. they have a wee girl same age as Corey i hear and he’s not allowed to see her?! Court is on going because vil can’t stay out of trouble. Apparently vil rings social services on holly every other week if he hears she’s been on a date or a nite out!

vil told my friend there was no more videos of Hol apart from the one kicking his clothes that nite he just said that to try win one over he said and laughed that people still ask him to post the ones he has and they don’t exist?!? But ye I did hear about very nasty messages she sent to him. shocked she has not posted these ones I seen 🙄 Did vil buy the house on Belfast road? I past it today it’s all still a mess
---
I seen the videos two!! He is a crazy man!! Villeus new girl is from Newry and she’s bount to know all about him!! Here been more writing on his house this week man is going end up in a box by the looks of things!! Is the dark haired woman a local beautician ??
No I don’t think she works?! Far as I know! how many women does he have on the go?? Holly must of got the boot. vil new gf is crazy about him her family and friends hav said there is no talkin to her he’s her god from he broke up the marriage. I herd he has a bed in the gym and that’s how it started vil was training her an her hubby not at the same time obviously 😱😱😱 why would u have a bed in the gym????? I’m gobsmacked so must be the ex hubby doing the painting it’s all started from he broke up the marriage

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@armaghbird yeah I knew their friendship was from years ago, I'd say Choc wouldn't want any harm to come to him, and has the 'resources' to help . Vil didn't pay a penny towards the house, but at the same time Hollie let him move in, sorted finance for his gym, took out loans for him etc so she's as daft in the whole situation. As far as I know he's only renting- sure he'd have zero credit rating to get a mortgage I'd imagine.

His new woman must be daft in the head too if she believes his fairy tales about his past?? Sure it's common knowledge? I know the fella from Cross too and honestly I was shocked when I found out it was him that he was convicted with- the lad is quiet, settled with his own wee family and there's never a bother out of him.
I personally saw two videos of her lashing out and screaming at him, and connecting in one of them. She looked deranged tbh- but maybe the situation drove her mad?

The marriage was over well before they got together. Sure Gary been cheating on her for years.
This 👆 Hollie n Gary spread vicious stuff about her to the point she had to take to fb to put everyone straight. She had receipts and all! Gary was a bleep to her, cheated on her numerous and also likes to dabble in ❄. Hollie promoting his business when it all kicked off just shows how stupid she is, will latch on to anyone to get at VV.

Reactions: 2
How can that girl friend be so stupid?? It’s very ovbious who and what Vil is!! Holly is deranged I’ve seen messages she sent to friends of Villeus recently!! She’s lost her marbles!! I think she is still obsessed with him still too!! The two them bad as each other and a poor ba and a sick man in the mix of all their toxic carry on!!

Reactions: 2
“You can wear this on its own if your looking a little glow” says she looking like Tinman!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened to “being strong not skinny” she used to spout? Fuk she’s definitely falling into the skin & bone category! If it wasn’t for the fake boobs she’d fall through a crack in the rd! Definitely looks malnourished

Reactions: 5