Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching 🆙 🫣🤦🏻‍♀️ she Is still taunting and trolling then I take it! She’s a brazen blade give her thaT . Was vil house done definetely ?
100% done!! Seen video on one the girls Snapchat’s in work!! Red paint!! All over the side where there there is his big sign!!

Reactions: 1
100% done!! Seen video on one the girls Snapchat’s in work!! Red paint!! All over the side where there there is his big sign!!
It's gone now passed it yesterday. Whoever did it had balls to do it under the sights of the cop station!

Spill pls xoxo
Lol! Naming no names, but she hangs around with a few women at the same craic- some married, some divorced. I was in their company briefly one night when they were fairly drunk and they were showing each other men they'd hooked up with after connecting online. The park & ride at sheep bridge is a popular choice, as is flagstaff apparently. 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It's gone now passed it yesterday. Whoever did it had balls to do it under the sights of the cop station!

Lol! Naming no names, but she hangs around with a few women at the same craic- some married, some divorced. I was in their company briefly one night when they were fairly drunk and they were showing each other men they'd hooked up with after connecting online. The park & ride at sheep bridge is a popular choice, as is flagstaff apparently. 🤢
I don’t even know anyone from newry, hardly anyway 😂 would still love to know just for the craic.
Any of them work as a carer 😂

Is there any need for the drag queen makeup EVERY day?? I know she can't do anything about the tattooed eyebrows, but lighter lashes and a 'fresher' make up look would make her look years younger. It's like her & LMD haven't moved on from the makeup style of around 2018-2019, but then it's obvious from her fashion sense that she's stuck in a timewarp.

Reactions: 6
Is there any need for the drag queen makeup EVERY day?? I know she can't do anything about the tattooed eyebrows, but lighter lashes and a 'fresher' make up look would make her look years younger. It's like her & LMD haven't moved on from the makeup style of around 2018-2019, but then it's obvious from her fashion sense that she's stuck in a timewarp.
I nearly died there listening to her monotone voice talk about her garden 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its very clear shes very unhappy. Her full face of drag make up everyday, how tiny she is, the daily “troll” talk….just screams insecurity. She over does all these things she can control because she cant control what she really is desperate for and thats a proper relationship. Its a vicious circle though because she wont get one the way she gets on at the minute

Kirsty in a restaurant with some man and her boyfriend comes in goes well Kirsty her face goes white then he knocks the other fella out
Oh my Holy God...and her that goes on like she's all sweetness & light. (I knew she wasn't but still!)

• Haha
The video is tit you literally see her as he walks in then it’s like the phone goes through a fast spin cycle on the washing machine 😂 just a tit lot of movement. Isn’t worth going out of your way to watch. Apparently he was going to propose to her but she asked to go on a break. Bad carry on and also apparently the fella she’s on the date with is a bad egg, no shock there 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen the post Joanne put up?! Ohhhh the tea
Apparently she didn't have an affair with vil that she was spilt up with the hubby (after he cheated) for 5 months wheb Vil tried to help them get back together and she has evidence her ex is behind the attacks on her and vil.
Hollie picked the wrong side in this battle

Last edited:
  • Wow
Gary’s ex wife posted this! I hear she’s a lovely girl and has had to put up with some tit tbf! He sounds like a waster and the head on him. Wouldn’t ride him if he came with pedals. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

But surly that’s not shocking when Gary has holly hole coaching him on how to terrorise others!!

Reactions: 3
G was the one having the affair, and it wasn’t the first. His family know this but it’s not the son story he’s telling. He’s unhinged but suppose that’s why he and Hollie are so well suited.

Reactions: 4