Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think !! it said it the article online that wif his bail he not allowed a phone with access to the internet 😳!!
He's on Facebook under another alias! So the police clearly aren't checking he's adhering to the conditions! Then again 🍫 always did what he wanted. Would make ya think he's a 📣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's on Facebook under another alias! So the police clearly aren't checking he's adhering to the conditions! Then again 🍫 always did what he wanted. Would make ya think he's a 📣
I’d love to know what he looks like-prob no oil painting🙈

Imagine putting your young son in danger by associating with this man. Vilius may decorate the child's bedroom there is no way in a million years a Judge will grant Hollie full custody knowing she is getting futtered with by Mr Cadbury

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine putting your young son in danger by associating with this man. Vilius may decorate the child's bedroom there is no way in a million years a Judge will grant Hollie full custody knowing she is getting futtered with by Mr Cadbury

Watch that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mr Cadbury, this cracked me up! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
vilius is literally a sex offender, hopefully he never has custody of that child either!

just googled him! He looks like Andy malone lol
that’s not him, he’s the short guy with a square head, you’ll find him when ya search his full name. Barney comes up when you search choc for some reason

vilius is literally a sex offender, hopefully he never has custody of that child either!

that’s not him, he’s the short guy with a square head, you’ll find him when ya search his full name. Barney comes up when you search choc for some reason
When I search I get a few old pics of Morgan, colly mcdonald and then there's a few of 🍫

Thanks for the TikTok Hollie , nice to know you're reading this page . Now claw back your dignity for the sake of your child and your family .HNY 🥂

Reactions: 7
That tiktok 😂😂 'but who was she with' hollie dear we already established before you headed away that you were 🍫 side piece.
Now maybe start thinking of your child and the men you are bringing into his life because it won't be long before the social are involved....that child deserves better role models.

Also lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That tiktok 😂😂 'but who was she with' hollie dear we already established before you headed away that you were 🍫 side piece.
Now maybe start thinking of your child and the men you are bringing into his life because it won't be long before the social are involved....that child deserves better role models.

Also lol
OMG I'm in kinks laughing at the sheer hypocrisy of her 😂